jive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jive

my guitarist actually met with some one from jive records, and the guy said that he could record some free tracks, hes goin up to orlando this friday and hes gona ask about our band, and we may have an audition if he plays "our" cards right. go us weeeeee............................lol.
    sigpic

When I hear the word Jive, this is what i think of

First Jive Dude: **** man, that ***** mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
    Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
    First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
    Second Jive Dude: UH...
    First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
    Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
    First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
    First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
    First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
      my guitarist actually met with some one from jive records, and the guy said that he could record some free tracks, hes goin up to orlando this friday and hes gona ask about our band, and we may have an audition if he plays "our" cards right. go us weeeeee............................lol.
      Honestly though..congrats! I hope it all works out for ya!!! (if it does work out...i expect a bottle of absinthe to be shipped to me so i can attempt to trip balls)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

lmao, ill try, ill fly out to jersy and deliver it myself lol.
        sigpic

Comment

lmao, ill try, ill fly out to jersy and deliver it myself lol.
          Can we trip balls together? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            First Jive Dude: **** man, that ***** mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
            Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
            First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
            Second Jive Dude: UH...
            First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
            Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
            First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
            First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
            First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.
            How do you know this? Surely you can't be serious?

Comment

Originally posted by SCI03
              yea...i had to google that one. That would be pretty impressive though, right?

Comment

yea...i had to google that one. That would be pretty impressive though, right?
                Absolutely, but you missed the other reference I hinted at, where was the "but don't call me Shirley" BTW which one did you like better Airplane or Naked Gun?

Comment

Absolutely, but you missed the other reference I hinted at, where was the "but don't call me Shirley" BTW which one did you like better Airplane or Naked Gun?
                  Airplane is just a classic...Naked Gun was really good too, but I gotta go with Airplane.

So many good parts..."Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"'

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

Joey: Hey! I know you! You're Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, you play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers!
                  Roger Murdock: I'm sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else, my name is Roger Murdock.
                  Joey: You are Kareem! I've seen you play! My dad's got season tickets.
                  Roger Murdock: I think it's time to go back to your seat, right Clarence?
                  Oveur: No, let him stay. He's not bothering anyone.
                  Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.
                  Roger Murdock: THE HELL I DON'T! Look, I'm out there bustin' my butt EVERY NIGHT. Tell your old man to run up and down the court for forty minutes!

Had to google that last one!

Comment

Airplane is just a classic...Naked Gun was really good too, but I gotta go with Airplane.

So many good parts..."Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"'

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

Joey: Hey! I know you! You're Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, you play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers!
                    Roger Murdock: I'm sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else, my name is Roger Murdock.
                    Joey: You are Kareem! I've seen you play! My dad's got season tickets.
                    Roger Murdock: I think it's time to go back to your seat, right Clarence?
                    Oveur: No, let him stay. He's not bothering anyone.
                    Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.
                    Roger Murdock: THE HELL I DON'T! Look, I'm out there bustin' my butt EVERY NIGHT. Tell your old man to run up and down the court for forty minutes!

Had to google that last one!
                    Yeah, but the "gun" some classic parts too.

The whole baseball game scene.

or

Frank- "The missing Johnson evidence, wo he was innocent"
                    Captain- "Frank they sent him to the chair 2 years ago"

"Nice Beaver?"
                    Thanks I just had it stuffed.

Besides OJ didn't kill anyone in the movie. That has to count for something

Comment

Besides OJ didn't kill anyone in the movie. That has to count for something
                      hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Can we trip balls together? lmao

sure lmao. ill bring the entire band and well all have our own bottles lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

sure lmao. ill bring the entire band and well all have our own bottles lol.
                          I jacked this thread real good, huh?

Comment

just a wee bit lol
                            sigpic

Comment

http://sounds.wavcentral.com/movies/...ne/shirley.mp3

Comment

Working...
                              X