Congratulations to the Dark Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Just give it to me and then I'll pass it along.

Eeeewwww - I dont want no sloppy seconds

Not to mention broncology might get a bit jealous

Originally posted by Broncology
    Benny I just love the guy; if I was gay I'd so be on him.
    Originally posted by Broncology
    not at all Benny my love!
    Last edited by orangenblue420; 02-17-2005, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      (nothing personal benny, I hope you realize, I was just trying to make a point, sorry to drag you in personally, please accept my apology in advance if I offended you )

I didn't take any offense.

I'm just trying to get first downs and put some points on the board.

Ohh wait, that was the wrong cliche.

Comment

I didn't take any offense.

I'm just trying to get first downs and put some points on the board.

Ohh wait, that was the wrong cliche.

But at least its football related

Comment

I just spread like a MoFo, and it still wont let me spread'em 420s way..

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
            I just spread like a MoFo, and it still wont let me spread'em 420s way..

You got to give it to 9 other people before you can give it back to her again.

Comment

You got to give it to 9 other people before you can give it back to her again.

Would that make it sloppy 10th's then - LOL

Comment

Would that make it sloppy 10th's then - LOL

That's a Bronco gang bang.

That was bad.
                Last edited by The Dark Knight; 02-17-2005, 12:57 PM.

Comment

That's Bronco gang bang.

That was bad.
                  Only for those of you that have a sense of humor

Comment

Once again Benny, Congrats..........

Comment

Too funny.. The both of you...

Comment

Congrats to TDK

Comment

Contributor status points are given based on personal likes for what they believe the other person contributes to this board - just because its a football board doesnt mean a "contributor" has to contribute all football information to be a valued member of this community - not to mention, if you hadnt noticed, it is the OFF SEASON - which means there isnt much going on football related to begin with....IMO, i would rather have an entertaining non football related thread than yet another thread on a topic that has been posted about 100 times already --

AND FYI there pal - I have plenty of contribution points from replies i have posted ON football related topics, cause we all know you are referring to me -

And one final note, Benny prolly has more points than me for non-football related topics so drop the personal vendetta you have against me and get on with your life (nothing personal benny, I hope you realize, I was just trying to make a point, sorry to drag you in personally, please accept my apology in advance if I offended you )
                          Paranoid much? How do you KNOW he is talking about you? I actually thought he was talking about me, but kept quiet.

Come on, 420, lets not be touchy today.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                            Paranoid much? How do you KNOW he is talking about you? I actually thought he was talking about me, but kept quiet.

Come on, 420, lets not be touchy today.
                            No Jared; I wasn't talking about you at all; I was actually posting about OB420; she's right on that.

Originally posted by 420
                            Contributor status points are given based on personal likes for what they believe the other person contributes to this board - just because its a football board doesnt mean a "contributor" has to contribute all football information to be a valued member of this community - not to mention, if you hadnt noticed, it is the OFF SEASON - which means there isnt much going on football related to begin with....IMO, i would rather have an entertaining non football related thread than yet another thread on a topic that has been posted about 100 times already --

AND FYI there pal - I have plenty of contribution points from replies i have posted ON football related topics, cause we all know you are referring to me -

And one final note, Benny prolly has more points than me for non-football related topics so drop the personal vendetta you have against me and get on with your life (nothing personal benny, I hope you realize, I was just trying to make a point, sorry to drag you in personally, please accept my apology in advance if I offended you )
                            Good job Watson!
                            Last edited by Dream; 02-17-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X