X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you are lazy...

http://www.crazyhoroscopes.com/love-...-generator.php

http://www.b2.is/?sida=tengill&id=92353
    Last edited by Jared; 02-14-2005, 10:29 PM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Wow! That awesome! I would totally use that if I wasn't so pathetic.

Hmmm, now that I think about it. It's probably my williingness to do such things is another reason why I'm single.

Comment

Sheila,

How are things, my darling?
      I hope you are well and are feeling cheerful as always.

My love, I wanted to let you know that you always brighten up my day in every way!

I admire the way you brush your lovely brown hair, and its funny when your hair collects static and stands on end. It reminds me of a cute little hedgehog, or even one of those little troll dolls!

You know I've always loved your gorgeous smile and I can't wait to see you again so I can drool over your smile and make a complete fool out of myself in public as always.

Anyway darling, I must sign off now. I can't wait to see you again, especially if you are gonna be wearing sexy black underwear for me! Go on, surprise me! I've often wondered what you would look like wearing those. I bet you'd look cute!

You are the only reason I exist, and my life is meaningless without you.

Happy Valentines Day!

With all my heart,

John

Haha...the part about the hair is priceless!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I can't wait to see you again, especially if you are gonna be wearing sexy black underwear for me! Go on, surprise me! I've often wondered what you would look like wearing those. I bet you'd look cute!

And you said you weren't romantic
        You naughty little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleOne
          I can't wait to see you again, especially if you are gonna be wearing sexy black underwear for me! Go on, surprise me! I've often wondered what you would look like wearing those. I bet you'd look cute!

And you said you weren't romantic
          You naughty little boy.
          this is true...

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I can't believe they just painted around the tree....that is the funniest thing ever.

and I thought I was lazy...
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
            X