Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EMCF
    Kraft Dinner. (A box is like a can.)

Yeah, it's just like a can except that it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
      Tuna, then that Corned Beef Hash that TDK was talking about. Spam is awesome when it's fried on a pan too with either eggs or pancakes.
      IN parts of Eastern PA, you can get something called Scrapple, which is Pennsylvania Dutch. Its some sort of meat product like Spam, only yummier and more mysterious, and probably way unhealthier.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
        Yeah, that chili was not that good.

But have you tried their Chicken & Sausage Gumbo? It's not as good as getting it in New Orleans (mmm...great city for eating out) but it is surprisingly good for a canned version. And it's even spicy.

I think I've had that, but I'm not sure...it was good though. I've been pretty impressed with Chunky's stuff, other than their chili.

And I love spicy stuff too, so that's a plus.

I can't believe I forgot about all the Chef-Boy-R-Dee stuff. Those are the best!
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Yeah, it's just like a can except that it's not.

Brilliant TDK....simply brilliant.

hahahahahahaha.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Beef stew, as long as it's Dinty Moore. Although there is a can missing a label in the cupboard right now that I'm tempted to open just to end the curiosity.

made by snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              IN parts of Eastern PA, you can get something called Scrapple, which is Pennsylvania Dutch. Its some sort of meat product like Spam, only yummier and more mysterious, and probably way unhealthier.
              In southern jersey...down the shore and such, you can get something called scrapple at your local breakfast place...not a canned item at least what i'm talking about, but it is basically all the 'other' parts of the pig...like the squiggly lil tail.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                In southern jersey...down the shore and such, you can get something called scrapple at your local breakfast place...not a canned item at least what i'm talking about, but it is basically all the 'other' parts of the pig...like the squiggly lil tail.

No, its the same, only they get it form food service places like sysco. It comes in cans on the shelves at like Giant or Redner's. Or it used to. They don't have it out here.

Bet breakfast on the Jersey Shore? There's a place right on the main street in Stone Harbor. I can't think of its name right now, but their buttermilk pancakes literally need nothing. no butter m no syrup. They melt in your mouth. and the thick sliced center cut pepper bacon....ooooooooo

And its cheap!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

I've gotta tell you, I've had scrapple before and it's bad news man! One of my former room-mates introduced it to us a few years back. I sacrificed it to the porcelain gods within minutes. Your later post regarding other less appealing parts of the pig is probably accurate.
                  I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

I cant believe nobody has said SPAM

LOL

But the only food i eat that comes from a can is Tuna - and it has to be solid white in water - no other subs will be accepted

Also soup but only once in awhile

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      I cant believe nobody has said SPAM
                      Well, maybe if you had actually read the posts, you'd see that Uula in fact mentioned spam.
                      Your friend,
                      Broncology.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                        Well, maybe if you had actually read the posts, you'd see that Uula in fact mentioned spam.
                        Your friend,
                        Broncology.

I admit I skimmed the posts - my bad

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

I admit I skimmed the posts - my bad
                          In your defense, I didn't mention it first...I think it was 3rd on my list

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                          Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                          Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                          Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                          X