Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoloft is bad

Just ask this guy
    School kills, at least I'll die smart........

By the way, for people of low IQs: I'm a Raider fan. You'd think the name was a big clue.....

Two things I love in this world: Calculus and Asian women.

Yes, just like most other prescription drugs.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

It was an interesting trial, I have been watching it on Court T.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Oak
        Just ask this guy
        i used to be on it, but they took me off of it when i started getting moodswings and was a completely diffrent person. but now im off all mind altering drugs (at least the legal perscription ones lol)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
          i used to be on it, but they took me off of it when i started getting moodswings and was a completely diffrent person. but now im off all mind altering drugs (at least the legal perscription ones lol)
          to be quite honest with you zmabe, the prescription ones are the worst ones for you!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            Yes, just like most other prescription drugs.
            Agreed, I'm trying to use more herbal remedies if/when I'm sick.™
            This space for rent

Comment

to be quite honest with you zmabe, the prescription ones are the worst ones for you!

Wut prove do ya got? lol, i not disagreein, but id like to know, is there a story for this one? seems like it to me..............
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                Wut prove do ya got? lol, i not disagreein, but id like to know, is there a story for this one? seems like it to me..............
                nah, this is my own hypothesis....

Comment

i know, but they dont have the same effect and thier not as fun either lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

One of my friends was on Zoloft and he said after a while he'd do things and say things that were totally uncalled for. He said he had suicidal thoughts and often felt like he was dreaming. One day he brought a bottle of whisky to work and set it atop his dest and was taking shots and he got canned. He did some other crazy stuff that I won't mention, but it total screwed his life up for a while.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

It depends on how you take it since my mom & I take the pill.

Comment

Working...
                      X