Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other things do you usually do while posting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other things do you usually do while posting?

I acutally post so much cuz i do it while waitin for my girlfriend to post back while on msn. Im also almost always listenin to music, right now (cuz its the offseason) i usually dont read something while im on here jus cuz its kinda boring on the net right now
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    I acutally post so much cuz i do it while waitin for my girlfriend to post back while on msn. Im also almost always listenin to music, right now (cuz its the offseason) i usually dont read something while im on here jus cuz its kinda boring on the net right now

I usual watch DVD's and shoot random pedestrians with my high powered rifle. Thankfully, I don't post that much so it's not a problem.

Comment

ummm i dont think what i do is appropriate for this board...but hey im a normal 14 year old male pimp

Comment

music, homework, and eat!
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Pretend to be working.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

eat, drool, stare blankly at my walls

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
            X