Best Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place

What do you guys think is the best place to get a burger. I think harveys is the best.

Inn n Out.. Hands down.. Unless Im grillin'em of course...

Comment

There's this place in Leadville, Colorado, Buffalo Bills, or something like that. Best burger in the world!!!

Comment

AB & G...Allendale Bar & Grill..next town over from me...great lil pub, awesome selection of beers on tap.

The Bacon and Cheddarale burger is the greatest burger i've ever had...after i had it i vowed i wouldn't get a burger anywhere else...and i haven't yet!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Yo Joisey, Is it true NYs got some joint that sells burgers for $60.00- $80.00.. And you Yank fans are dumb enough to pay it...

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
            Yo Joisey, Is it true NYs got some joint that sells burgers for $60.00- $80.00.. And you Yank fans are dumb enough to pay it...
            I'm sure there are some places...probably with that Kobe beef.

The burger ispeak of though is probably about 12 bucks or so...average price.
            60-80 dollars, no thank you!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Steak N Shake Steak N Shake Steak N Shake

well auctually ive never eaten a hamburger there..its always a steak burger...but their milkshakes are pretty good

Comment

am/pm**********

Comment

Crown Burger off of I-25 and Colorado in Denver. The fry's are great too with the fry sauce.
                  "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
                    What do you guys think is the best place to get a burger. I think harveys is the best.
                    whataburger. now at that place you get your moneys worth.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whenever I go goose hunting in Colorado, which was been quite a while, I try to make it to Bruce's in Severance. The best Rocky Mountain oysters I've ever had!

Sorry to go off topic...they've got good burgers too!

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                        In n Out.. Hands down.
                        I agree. I'm just wondering when the hell they're going to build some out here. The only time I can get a decent burger is if I'm making them or if I happen to be in Cali (which is about once a year or so).™
                        This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          The burger ispeak of though is probably about 12 bucks or so...average price.
                          60-80 dollars, no thank you!

Wait, wait, wait...

Hold on...

Wait....

You pay TWELVE BUCKS for a burger??????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A......WHY?

Why is everything so expensive in NY?

I'm not sure...around here, I'd have to think. Strange since I usually end up ordering Cheeseburgers. But most places are the same for me. They taste like a cheeseburger so I'm happy. I mostly eat fast-food, and Jack in the Box has the best chicken sandwich for a dollar. But burger wise....
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

There's this place here in Anchorage called "Club Paris" that grounds up filet Mingnon and during lunch they'll have it for $8 and it comes with fries, great great buger.
                            The Long Branch Saloon makes a nice big 'ol sloppy burger too, but Club Paris rules all.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                            X