My Principal passed away today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Principal passed away today

It kinda proved life can end at any time........its makin me mad though that a lot of kids at skool talk about it now like some sort of gossip

"Oh i saw him when he was on the stretcher!"
    "Oh i was cryin soooooooooo hard when they put him in the ambulence"
    "Oh did u hear about it?!"

I mean, do they realize that a man died? I mean, they use it as something to talk about........am i the only one that finds that really ignorant? I mean, how do they think that makes his son and all his loved ones feel?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

i don't see why ppl shouldn't talk about it, although being considerate to the family is a given.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

They werent bein considerate though, they were talkin about it like it was the latest fad on tv or sumthin, like a new show or sumthin.
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
        It kinda proved life can end at any time........its makin me mad though that a lot of kids at skool talk about it now like some sort of gossip

"Oh i saw him when he was on the stretcher!"
        "Oh i was cryin soooooooooo hard when they put him in the ambulence"
        "Oh did u hear about it?!"

I mean, do they realize that a man died? I mean, they use it as something to talk about........am i the only one that finds that really ignorant? I mean, how do they think that makes his son and all his loved ones feel?

Kids are cruel.

I remember when an unpopular kid got killed in a car wreck and some of the "jocks" were making jokes about him right after they heard it happened. Well, the Benny had to lay the smackdown. I wasn't gonna let them get away with that completely free. There are consquences to actions and I wanted to remind them of that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Kids are cruel.

I remember when an unpopular kid got killed in a car wreck and some of the "jocks" were making jokes about him right after they heard it happened. Well, the Benny had to lay the smackdown. I wasn't gonna let them get away with that completely free. There are consquences to actions and I wanted to remind them of that.
          What did you do?

Comment

I was an EMT on rescue for 10 years. As an EMT we had a sworn duty to keep everything confidential. But yes the public can be mean and very gossipy.(The things !!I used to hear about rescue calls(which I had been on and knew the truth) Often while waiting somewhere in line at a store for example and people are chatting in the check-out line ect. ect, their stories were varying and often wrong ) It only makes things worse sometimes.
            Sorry to hear about that

Comment

Man, some people can be real insensitive. Sick sad world we live in, eh?™
              This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                Kids are cruel.

What did you do?

Break out the popcorn folks, this could be entertaining.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

That's rediculous. The sad thing about that is that kids won't change....they think everything is news (and I guess it is) but gossiping and treating it like it was last night's episode of CSI is awful.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

They werent bein considerate though, they were talkin about it like it was the latest fad on tv or sumthin, like a new show or sumthin.
                    this had happend to me also, a friend of mine had commited suicide, and the next day every one was making jokes and saying "o well im going to the funeral to get out of school" blah blah i wanted to killt hem

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                      this had happend to me also, a friend of mine had commited suicide, and the next day every one was making jokes and saying "o well im going to the funeral to get out of school" blah blah i wanted to killt hem
                      I pity kids so worthless an stupid to use sum1's death to get outta skool, tahts disrespecting the persons memory i think: even in death sum1 used them
                      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I pity kids so worthless an stupid to use sum1's death to get outta skool, tahts disrespecting the persons memory i think: even in death sum1 used them
                        My experience was it's not just kids, adults are just as guilty sometimes and sadly you would hope they would know better

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                          I was an EMT on rescue for 10 years. As an EMT we had a sworn duty to keep everything confidential. But yes the public can be mean and very gossipy.(The things !!I used to hear about rescue calls(which I had been on and knew the truth) Often while waiting somewhere in line at a store for example and people are chatting in the check-out line ect. ect, their stories were varying and often wrong ) It only makes things worse sometimes.
                          Sorry to hear about that
                          I can relate to that Jovi. I'm on the volunteer fire dept up here, and every time we have a car accident or fire, everyone in town fires up the old rumor mill. Usually I just stand there and chuckle at how many different stories come up.

made by snk16

Comment

Working...
                          X