Any yankee fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any yankee fans out there?

im a big time pinstripe fan. I can't believe what wells said about us. IDC if we go 16-146 as long as we beat the living **** outta the sox 16 times. Go Yanks(until football)
    chargers
    The Best in the West

Rich Gannon>> <<

Make sure you chew your lunch well, I wouldnt want you to choke like your team.

Yankees suck.

BOSox *****es.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsyourdaddy9
      im a big time pinstripe fan. I can't believe what wells said about us. IDC if we go 16-146 as long as we beat the living **** outta the sox 16 times. Go Yanks(until football)
      Not a fan but, I do like Randy. Good aquisition for you
      Pat Tillman
      Nov. 6,1976- April 23,2004
      Some gave all

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsyourdaddy9
        Yes, apparently Curt Schilling's diarhea of the mouth is contagious.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
          Make sure you chew your lunch well, I wouldnt want you to choke like your team.

Yankees suck.

BOSox *****es.
          Oh snap..that was so funny!

So, we choked..that means it wasn't really the red sox being a good team...they didn't really deserve it, did they? It's just that the yankees choked....it can either be the greatest comeback ever, or the greatest choke ever...so, if you wanna say it was a choke, that takes everything away from the red sox...they didn't earn ****...they were given the alcs apparently.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

IMHO... Johnson is better then Schilling.
            Pat Tillman
            Nov. 6,1976- April 23,2004
            Some gave all

Comment

Originally posted by PT40
              IMHO... Johnson is better then Schilling.
              Oh definitely....look at how Schilling pitched in the ALCS...he was terrible.

He got completely beat up in game 1...then in Game 6 he has a 4 ko appearance in a game where the yankees probably couldn't have gotten a hit off of A-Rod (in Alex's own words).

Schilling's just about done IMO...all he's got left is his trash talk, that and his ketch-up stained sock....I mean, he STFU after getting tossed around like a rag doll in Game 1, but of course he was back to talk all that shyt after his teammates saved him.

And then there's Wells...really, this should be a fun season.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                Oh definitely....look at how Schilling pitched in the ALCS...he was terrible.

He got completely beat up in game 1...then in Game 6 he has a 4 ko appearance in a game where the yankees probably couldn't have gotten a hit off of A-Rod (in Alex's own words).

Schilling's just about done IMO...all he's got left is his trash talk, that and his ketch-up stained sock....I mean, he STFU after getting tossed around like a rag doll in Game 1, but of course he was back to talk all that shyt after his teammates saved him.

And then there's Wells...really, this should be a fun season.
                Jersey, I see you are fired up about this, I like it, should make for an interesting year on the board. But I gotta disagree with you a bit on Schilling. He pitched terrible? Granted in game 1 he did get lit up like one of OB's fatties, but he was obviously not 100%. And he did what he had to in game six and gave up one earned run to probably the best lineup in the majors(Red Sox and Cards a close, close second). I understand his mouth is a little annoying, even to me a Sox fan, But c-mon don't let that skew your perception that what Shilling did was as heroic as Willis Reed and MJ playing with the flu.

The funny thing is, Schilling and Wells are running their mouths and they are the two guys who have won before. I could see Damon or Nixon spouting off cause winning is new to them, but not those two guys. Fact is, as happy as I was that they won, it is still 26 to 1 in WC and Bopston has a few more to go.

Oh one more thing, I bet when no one is looking A-Rod and Jeter sit motorcycle style on the bench together.

Comment

i think it will be a fun year
                  chargers
                  The Best in the West

Rich Gannon>> <<

Comment

Working...
                  X