Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All star weekend-3 point shootouts, dunk contest....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All star weekend-3 point shootouts, dunk contest....

what a waste of air-time i rather watch law and order or something, no good players, nothing interesting about it.....how boring it really is..... the shootout no one was hitting 3's and the dunk contest no one did anything interesting or with creativity....

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
    what a waste of air-time i rather watch law and order or something, no good players, nothing interesting about it.....how boring it really is..... the shootout no one was hitting 3's and the dunk contest no one did anything interesting or with creativity....
    now see that was an interesting dunk from smith

Comment

Originally posted by forumtroll5
      NBA is worthless, college bball has excitment.. NBA = boring freaks of nature.
      Then I'd think you would love the game.....

...since you have soooo much in common.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

the dunk contest was sick as ****.

DUNK CONTEST IS BACK

Comment

that wasnt that much of an all star weekend, erryone knew whod win the dunk n skillsn the rookies vs sophs, the 3point surpriesed me, thought rayd win, but the game wasnt that good, carter had the play of the game w/ that sick ass off the glass dunk, his head was at the rim, and wtf was w/ the halftime show??? ****ry music? o yeah, cuz i when i think basketball, O YEAH, i think country music, YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!!!

Comment

Working...
          X