Beat a celebrity!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey

I hate to even bring this up, 'cause it gives the lackluster, good for nothin' dumbass biatch even this much press.

The manufactured star, pushed by daddy and MTV, the worthless phony songstress -- Kelly Osbourne!

No talent. No Looks. No nothing.

Manufactured celebrity, and I'd gladly beat her soundly about the head and shoulders until I secured a promise from her that she would never pretend to be a star in public again!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
      I hate to even bring this up, 'cause it gives the lackluster, good for nothin' dumbass biatch even this much press.

The manufactured star, pushed by daddy and MTV, the worthless phony songstress -- Kelly Osbourne!

No talent. No Looks. No nothing.

Manufactured celebrity, and I'd gladly beat her soundly about the head and shoulders until I secured a promise from her that she would never pretend to be a star in public again!

This is one of the most true statement so far.
      ---IZAAK

Comment

Bang!!
        ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
          Which celebrity would you like to beat will stick the most?

Mine would have to be... Ja Rule
          Dr Phil.......... i cant stand him.

Comment

This is intresting...which celeb would I wanna beat with a stick...After giving it about a minute of thought, I'd have to go with George W. Bush, just cuz... I don't even explain why, you already know.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
              This is intresting...which celeb would I wanna beat with a stick...After giving it about a minute of thought, I'd have to go with George W. Bush, just cuz... I don't even explain why, you already know.
              Amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear

I don't know if we should beat Bush with a stick. Maybe force him to good take speech lessons and anger management. Then if he doesn't change, Beat him all you wish.
                ---IZAAK

Comment

Working...
                X