calling all coloradians!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling all coloradians!!!!!!!!!!

hi, im from england and coming to denver in october to catch a game, just got a few Q's

1 - when does the schedule come out for next season? (i know who we're playing)

2 - where can i find an in-state map of colorado?

3 - what is the hotel next to INVESCO field like?

4 - whats the weather in october like?

5 - is there alot to do in downtown denver?

6 - is there a big sports store anywhere close?

thanx

Good for you!! I'm sure some members will be able to give you plenty of input
    Being October............check out the foliage Aspen trees.

Comment

is there also a quiet place to just chill? i got the feeling that aurora was that place but ive never been to denver so i dont know.

Comment

Ok I help you...

There is a circular hotel Behind the new mile high.. its like a radisson or something.. its on the west side of I-25, its the closest you'll get to the stadium.

Sports store, as for bronco memoribillia.. probably invesco field.. as for big sports store? 1st and broadway thier is a garts sports castle.

The weather in October, expect the best, expect the worse. Bring shorts and Heavy clothing we had a huge blizzard one year in october. But we also have really nice days in october as well .

As for a map, Id consult your local AAA if you have a member ship they have good maps. Id not, you can order a local denver map of the internet.

As for fun stuff in denver... where to begin?

We got the denver mint...
        Morrison is a cool town, if you have a rental car I'd suggest driving there and checking that town out.

16th street mall, I believe we have a hard rock cafe there too..

water world.. bah it'll be closed though ^^.

They do gondola rides down the cherry creek river, those are fairly fun.
        As for mexican food.. THE BLUE BONNET restaurant has great mexican food.
        Chinese... the Imperial palaca is great
        We also have hooters located all around town.
        Molly Brown's house... its somewhere here.
        And if your coming in october.. we have some cool haunted houses.

Hope this helps a lil
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

hey

Bronx, dude!

Remember we talked before? Well, JWinn and I are gonna meet soon, and go up to the hills to gamble or something. We want to plan a meeting of any on the boards in denver who want to get together. By the time October rolls around, we hope to have some kind of welcoming committee for you. Like we talked about before, we have some pretty good ideas, so you can get optimum fun out of yer trip. We'll talk more soon.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

hey

So, calling all guys who wanna set a site and meet sometime. Here is a warning. JWinn and I are gonna make a plan and set a time and place. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Bronx: when I went to Denver last year for a game I stayed at the Executive Tower Hotel downtown. It's a little farther than the one next to the stadium (about a mile or so) but within walking distance and about half the price. It's not a bad place either.

Dave: pick a weekend when the Broncos are in town, give me enough notice and I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                Bronx: when I went to Denver last year for a game I stayed at the Executive Tower Hotel downtown. It's a little farther than the one next to the stadium (about a mile or so) but within walking distance and about half the price. It's not a bad place either.

Dave: pick a weekend when the Broncos are in town, give me enough notice and I'm there.
                That is a 10-4 good buddy.

We are talking about a meeting, and then get something going for the season, so we all could have fun, and like when you be in town, we make you the guest of honor! Maybe some Saturday afternoon/night meetings, so folks could make plans to tailgate or whatever the next day.

Old PAINTER is just wanting to be a facilitator of fun, an ambasador of audaciousness, an assistant party coordinator.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Bronx, Lou has it pretty well for you there.

Be ready for any weather, it can change in a heartbeat!

There are other cool sports stores also. Bill's on Broadway is like a museum for sports collectibles, execpt you can buy it all. Bring lots of money for that place, lol.

The Red Lion Inn, next to Invesco, is pricey during games here, and frankly, not that great. You pay for being right there. They jack up the rates during games.

Other things to do include the Coors brewery, Museums, and we have a pretty good zoo.

But like Dave said, we should find stuff to your liking as time grows closer. He & I are going to meet and see what we come up with. he he!

As we get closer, let me know. I can find out hotel prices & stuff for you. Also, maybe one of us can secure a ticket for you for the local football team. I hear they are pretty good! Possibly, my daughter might give up a game, it happens. (doubt it, but maybe)

The schedule comes out closer to May, so be on the lookout around that time. Should be a good year!! Good teams coming this year!

Comment

Jordan, you are such a good sport!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                    X