Looking for some opinions, no wrong answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncology
    I'm not sure if they do or not; but I could always upload it to my FTP space and let you chomp it off of there; you won't get caught. I could send it to you via AIM or something like that; you won't get any trouble if it's just me sending it to you if anything I'd be the one at risk, just let me know in this thread or via PM if you're interested in either of those problem-solving techniques.

Oh, the AIM solution would be much better and easier for me.
    I am logging off now, but in my porfile, you can get my AIM name. When you see me, hit me up.

If I like it, I'll probably buy it. As a former musician, I would hate to take money (even what little they get from sales) out of their pockets.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

bump.

Please help me out.

Comment

Gotta get some queen in there, Don't Stop Me Now, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
          Gotta get some queen in there, Don't Stop Me Now, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc.

I have plenty of it. Don't stop me now is a good choice. I haven't pulled that out in years......

Thanks. I'll write it down.

That's what I mean. It's not a song I thought of, even though I have it.

Very cool

Comment

Hmm, what else can I think of...

Don't know your your opinion of Phil Collins, but I'll throw that out there anyways. I like some old Micheal Jackson stuff, heh, Billy Jean, Thriller. The Dire Straights song Money for Nothing is a good one too.
            Last edited by EMCF; 02-27-2005, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Geez man, do yourself a favor and throw that stuff out.

Go grab some Waylon Jennings, Kid Rock, Hank Williams Jr, Willie Nelson, Tim McGraw, Merle Haggard, David Allen Coe and you'll never want your car trip to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                Geez man, do yourself a favor and throw that stuff out.

Go grab some Waylon Jennings, Kid Rock, Hank Williams Jr, Willie Nelson, Tim McGraw, Merle Haggard, David Allen Coe and you'll never want your car trip to end.

Ahhhhh.

well, when you have worked at 3 country stations, and play it 7 hours a stretch, 6 days a week for 12 years, you burn out a little.

Well, not on Willie Nelson, or on Waylon Live from '76

But specific song recommendations are welcome. Lots of genres in small doses will make it interesting.

And I'll die before I throw out my music collection. Some guys fiddle with cars. I spend hours at record stores. *shrug*

Comment

You might want to check out Ween. If you buy a cd of theres I think you can go to the website and download songs. You can sample their music by going to the site, they have a constant stream of music. Their music is kind of weird but each song sounds different and grows on you.

Comment

I like cat stevens for long trips.. it keeps you mellow.
                    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Anything by Hendrix. He's incredibly diverse, from the Blues like Red House and The Wind Cries Mary to tunes like Stone Free and Fire not to mention classics like All Along the Watchtower and Voodoo Chile.

And don't forget ZZ Top, George Thorogood, Stevie Ray Vaughan and the Motor City Madman himself, Ted Nugent.

Comment

Anything by Hendrix. He's incredibly diverse, from the Blues like Red House and The Wind Cries Mary to upbeat tunes like Stone Free and Fire not to mention classics like All Along the Watchtower and Voodoo Chile.

And don't forget ZZ Top, George Thorogood, Stevie Ray Vaughan and the Motor City Madman himself, Ted Nugent.

Comment

Now how'd I manage to get two posts in there...............
                          Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

Working...
                          X