Contributor Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributor Status

Why don't people give out more contributor status points? It seems people go to my threads and have much to say, but then they give no points. It's sad!
    ---IZAAK

Here, have some points, now, give me some.

Comment

I try to give out all 5 of my points everyday.

Comment

I'm using it too! Giving out my 5 per day.

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
          Why don't people give out more contributor status points? It seems people go to my threads and have much to say, but then they give no points. It's sad!

People have no respect for opinions that differ from their own, even in the slightest.
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

I tend to give them out in clusters. I write down who I want to give them to, and then I just hit them all at once typically. Often when I give points for something it's just the first post I come to for that person, rather than the actual post that got my attention. I try to indicate what it's for when I leave my comment, but I don't always manage it.

::shrug::

Comment

People have no respect for opinions that differ from their own, even in the slightest.
              That's a matter of maturity. I think that at least Prog, LuvDem, and a few others have thrown a few points my way - frequently in fact. Probably more than those that agree with me.

Have a little faith in humanity. Kids will be kids... but the rest of us don't always do that kind of stuff. Wanting to challenge one's self and hear opposing views - engage in discussions that aren't just agreement fests... that's part of maturity. As ever, the immature will stand out more than the big kids.

But the big kids exist none the less. Have some faith.

Comment

Thanks for all of your insight, everyone!
                ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307

youre a texans fan

just teasin - david carr is hotttttttttttttttt

But the point thing seems to be used by certain people - most people are still unaware of it and even more seem not to care about it -

I like it and use it often - even if someones opinion differs - if its a good post it deserves points - I have even given chiefs fans points

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    youre a texans fan

just teasin - david carr is hotttttttttttttttt

But the point thing seems to be used by certain people - most people are still unaware of it and even more seem not to care about it -

I like it and use it often - even if someones opinion differs - if its a good post it deserves points - I have even given chiefs fans points
                    I know the Texans suck, but I like them and I think in a little while they are going to be pretty good, maybe even playoff good.
                    ---IZAAK

Comment

How many points does it take to move up in status anyway? *muy confused*
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Guilty as charged... I'm real bad at giving out points sometimes. This is the first forum I've heard of tyhat uses such a system, so bear with me, i'm a work in progress here™
                        This space for rent

Comment

I was finally able to kick some your way again today...

Lil Buddy!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks all!
                            ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                              If you need to practice handing them out, I'm here for you U.C.
                              I don't know how to give CB's out either? Anyone briefly explain? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X