Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contributor Status

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by JWinn
    Thanks Alastor!!!



    Ok, I will spill, lol.

    It's 100 or 101. That makes you a Bench Warmer.

    As for any secrets about what one can DO at that point, I'm not there yet, so I dont have that information. Hopefully soon!

    Why don't you check out either the Dark Knights or my profile and see if you notice anything unusual.

    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by West
      damn it i was #3 on the contribution list now im like 10th...this sucks...i got 46 points...

      but the crazy thing is that people above me that have more points post garbage, HOW THE HELL DO THEY HAVE MORE POINTS THAN ME?


      Garbage<-----------------------------------

      Now by your theory, everyone should be lining up to give me CP
      Last edited by Jared; 02-23-2005, 09:10 PM.

      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

      Comment


      • #48
        but the crazy thing is that people above me that have more points post garbage, HOW THE HELL DO THEY HAVE MORE POINTS THAN ME?
        The system is really still in its infancy. Give it time, it'll work itself out. It won't ever be perfect, but it'll be close enough.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Jared
          Why don't you check out either the Dark Knights or my profile and see if you notice anything unusual.

          You can put your picture in there! Cool!


          I hope that's not a requirement.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by JWinn
            You can put your picture in there! Cool!


            I hope that's not a requirement.
            YEs, dammit!


            no....not really

            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by zero1307
              Why don't people give out more contributor status points? It seems people go to my threads and have much to say, but then they give no points. It's sad!

              I try to remember to give the points, some of you have given me valuable info, thanks. I have tried to assist or feed info also when I can, but have received no points yet in return. I may not have all the answers or info, but I try to do what I can. Everyone should try to be more usefull of the point system, including myself
              sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

              Comment


              • #52
                It's still having problems I see.

                Bummer!

                BUT! It's not just me!

                Whew!

                Comment


                • #53
                  OK guys, lets see if I can get an answer for this...........

                  Can a bench warmer give out those negative points yet?

                  Or does TDK not yet have that power?




                  Just trying to pry, never hurts to ask.......lol

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by JWinn
                    OK guys, lets see if I can get an answer for this...........

                    Can a bench warmer give out those negative points yet?

                    Or does TDK not yet have that power?




                    Just trying to pry, never hurts to ask.......lol

                    I might have that power.

                    Then again, I might not.

















                    Buwahahahahahahahah!!!!


                    Mine is an evil laugh!!!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Uh oh! He's becoming a Q!



                      I'd run, but one cant hide from a Q.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        How many contributor points do you start off with?

                        Just 2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by kenoyripsit#28
                          How many contributor points do you start off with?

                          Everyone starts with 10 I think.
                          Last edited by The Dark Knight; 02-24-2005, 05:54 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by zero1307
                            Why don't people give out more contributor status points? It seems people go to my threads and have much to say, but then they give no points. It's sad!

                            i can pnly give so many points to so many people every day, when i read a good post ill give it points.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Zmabe
                              i can pnly give so many points to so many people every day, when i read a good post ill give it points.
                              Sounds good enough!
                              ---IZAAK

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by JWinn
                                Thanks Alastor!!!



                                Ok, I will spill, lol.

                                It's 100 or 101. That makes you a Bench Warmer.

                                As for any secrets about what one can DO at that point, I'm not there yet, so I dont have that information. Hopefully soon!

                                Holy crap it will take me forever to reach that amount of points...
                                sigpic

                                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X