Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ala's Pub #2

Two parter today:

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits?

Would you be willing to spend the night alone in a remote house that was supposedly haunted?

Originally posted by Alastor
    Two parter today:

Would you be willing to spend the night alone in a remote house that was supposedly haunted?
    Ghost maybe, evil spirits no, I think they are just pissed of ghosts.

My parents always told me that I use to live in a haunted house and that i use to talk to ghost. But I was too young to remember. Yes I would stay in one, all they can do is scare you, not hurt you.
    ---IZAAK

Comment

I'm willing to keep my mind open to the possibility but as long as there is no hard evidence then I'm gonna have to side with "No".

A "haunted house" doesn't scare me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        I'm willing to keep my mind open to the possibility but as long as there is no hard evidence then I'm gonna have to side with "No".

A "haunted house" doesn't scare me.

You probably would if there were no head zombie babies chasing you with a hunting knife.
        ---IZAAK

Comment

Ghosts, not so much. Evil Spirits, maybe, as in demons or the like. However, that is Biblical based, since there were evil spirits in the Bible, but never mention of any ghosts....or are they the same thing? I think they're different.

In any case, even if they existed, I'm not sure I'd be afraid of them because I know they can't hurt or touch me.

This issue to me is similar to the existence of aliens...I'm really quite indifferent about it, I don't care either way.

I'd be a little freaked out but I think I could stay the night in a supposedly "haunted house" it'd sure be an adventure for sure.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Yes I believe in ghosts, not so sure about evil spirits

I live in a house with a ghost(lived here for 18nyears)......it's mostly just an annoyance The house is attatched to a fish hatchery, the hatchery employees have met/heard the ghost also so I know it's not just me

Comment

I dont really believe in ghosts, no.

I lived in a school north of Durango that was supposedly haunted. Lots of kids claimed to have seen stuff. But we didnt call it Colo. TRIPPING Acadamy because we took so many trips, if you catch my drift, lol.

I would stay in a haunted house,(assuming I am wrong on pt 1), sure! Born on halloween, the ghosts would probably like me!

Comment

I believe spirits are roaming the earth, I believe there are people who are evil when they die and continue to be evil.
                For some dough or a nice prize I'd stay overnight in a haunted house.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                  I believe spirits are roaming the earth, I believe there are people who are evil when they die and continue to be evil.
                  For some dough or a nice prize I'd stay overnight in a haunted house.
                  or if catherine zeta-jones is in the next room.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                    there were evil spirits in the Bible, but never mention of any ghosts....
                    I can think of one....

He hangs out with a father and a son....
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Ghosts? Until I see one for myself, hell no.

I would spend time in a "haunted" house, if I got something for it. You don't get something for nothing.

Comment

I believe that any ghosts, spirits (evil or not) are nothing more than demons.

I've heard that the majority of paranormal citings/experiences are made by those that believe in or expect to see paranormal events.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                          Ghosts, not so much. Evil Spirits, maybe, as in demons or the like. However, that is Biblical based, since there were evil spirits in the Bible, but never mention of any ghosts....or are they the same thing? I think they're different.

In any case, even if they existed, I'm not sure I'd be afraid of them because I know they can't hurt or touch me.

This issue to me is similar to the existence of aliens...I'm really quite indifferent about it, I don't care either way.

I'd be a little freaked out but I think I could stay the night in a supposedly "haunted house" it'd sure be an adventure for sure.

Why do things always come to the Bible? People rely on it way too much, in my opinion. Use your own brain, don't base life on what the Bible says. It could be wrong.
                          ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                            Two parter today:

i would actually enjoy that, considering ive studied the paranormal and love to go ghost hunting.
                            sigpic

Comment

yes, and no... ™
                              This space for rent

Comment

Working...
                              X