• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chickennob2
    I can think of one....

hangs out with a father and a son....

it says "evil spirits" not HOLY...

maybe you should read it first. or just keep things like this to yourself.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
      Why do things always come to the Bible? People rely on it way too much, in my opinion. Use your own brain, don't base life on what the Bible says. It could be wrong.
      Your opinion is warrented. Furthermore, for some of us, the Bible is what we base everything we live and strive for on, and we have indeed used our brains (lastly) to figure this out, because human wisdom pales in comparison to that of His.

I'm not turning Alastor's question into a religious question, I simply answered the question from my own experiences and beliefs (which is what the question asked to begin with).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
        Two parter today:

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits?

Would you be willing to spend the night alone in a remote house that was supposedly haunted?
        yes...

and

absolutely yes, but no one has ever offered.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Two parter today:

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits?

Would you be willing to spend the night alone in a remote house that was supposedly haunted?

I think that it would be foolish to deny their existence although I have never knowingly seen or been affected by either.

I sleep in my house every night and my wife is a nightmare!

I think that it would be a very interesting experience and yes I would.
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
            Your opinion is warrented. Furthermore, for some of us, the Bible is what we base everything we live and strive for on, and we have indeed used our brains (lastly) to figure this out, because human wisdom pales in comparison to that of His.

I'm not turning Alastor's question into a religious question, I simply answered the question from my own experiences and beliefs (which is what the question asked to begin with).

I'm just trying to say, when someone asks a question, many people go "well is it in the Bible?" who cares if it is. The Bible is not a book of fact. Yes it may contain some truths, but if you followed everything the Bible said, you would be killing people because they say "Jesus Christ" in a manner you do not like. I think people should look within themselves for the answer, because God put all the answers in your brain, you just need to unlock them.
            ---IZAAK

Comment

I'm just trying to say, when someone asks a question, many people go "well is it in the Bible?" who cares if it is. The Bible is not a book of fact. Yes it may contain some truths, but if you followed everything the Bible said, you would be killing people because they say "Jesus Christ" in a manner you do not like. I think people should look within themselves for the answer, because God put all the answers in your brain, you just need to unlock them.
              No, if you follow the Bible people would love each other, certainly not kill each other in the name of Christ (that is not Biblical). Any Christian will tell you that the Bible is a book of fact.

Back to the question:

I don't believe in ghosts, but I believe in demons.

Yes, I would. I ain't sceered.
              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                No, if you follow the Bible people would love each other, certainly not kill each other in the name of Christ (that is not Biblical). Any Christian will tell you that the Bible is a book of fact.

Back to the question:

I don't believe in ghosts, but I believe in demons.

Yes, I would. I ain't sceered.
                There is a passage in the old testament that states any persons taking the name of God in vain should be killed. I do not remember the passage number, but it is in the first 100 pages maybe closer to Exodus
                ---IZAAK

Comment

There is a passage in the old testament that states any persons taking the name of God in vain should be killed. I do not remember the passage number, but it is in the first 100 pages maybe closer to Exodus
                  I don't want to take this thread there. So we can continue this via PM if you wish.
                  Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                    I don't want to take this thread there. So we can continue this via PM if you wish.
                    Good move luvdem...I don't want people thinking I was (or anyone else) trying to hijack this thread.

Plus, I already answered...when do we get the new installment Alastor?
                    sigpic

Comment

I usually try to wait a day or two between them. I don't like to flood boards.

At the same time, I'd like to catch you up to the other board I'm doing this on, so I'll probably crap another one today.

I'll probably crap another one right now actually, since you asked and I now have an excuse.

Rock on.

Comment

I usually try to wait a day or two between them. I don't like to flood boards.

At the same time, I'd like to catch you up to the other board I'm doing this on, so I'll probably crap another one today.

I'll probably crap another one right now actually, since you asked and I now have an excuse.

Rock on.

hahahahahaha....sweet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X