Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, of course he resigned this time. He was caught at a Steak N Shake...the shame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, of course he resigned this time. He was caught at a Steak N Shake...the shame.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/4216062...0405&qs=1;bp=t

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Ohio is a ****** up place isn't it. The screwed up elect, shot a rock legend during a concert, this guy and many other weird stories that have surfaced in past months.
    Last edited by Jared; 02-25-2005, 04:32 PM.
    ---IZAAK

Comment

the pizza parlor beat in ohio might I add.
      Last edited by Jared; 02-25-2005, 04:31 PM.
      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

That dude didn't look 23, he looked 43.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I think that was his mug shot. I don't expect he'd be looking his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
            Ohio is a ****** up place isn't it. The screwed up elect, shot a rock legend during a concert, this guy and many other weird stories that have surfaced in past months.
            Why is Ohio at fault for the election? Were they the only state to vote for W?
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Cops! Such great guys!

Years ago, on my coed softball team, there was a lady cop out of Northglenn. I asked her, "What do you do if you pull over a dude, he be drunk, and shows his badge?"
              "Profesional Courtesy!" she replied. "I park his car,and give him a ride home!" She was proud to tell me that! Same dude that would smile as he ruined my life, would get Professional Courtesy for the same thing!

We got a dude here, is gonna get sworn in as a Judge next week, pulled over 3 weeks ago. Dude refused to submit to the Breathalizer. In Colorado, that is automatic one year suspension. Judge guy, he skates on the DUI charge, NO PROOF, and at DMV, they throw the case out, saying NO PROBABLE CAUSE!

And dude still gets sworn in next week! We got way big respect for the law out here in the west! Oh Yes!

In a pig's eye!
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

tanget:

Omaha just fired a city cop of 14 years, because he wrote in his local union paper that the chief of police and the mayor weren't being honest about reply times to calls.
                I guess so much for speaking your mind........
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Omaha just fired a city cop of 14 years, because he wrote in his local union paper that the chief of police and the mayor weren't being honest about reply times to calls.
                  I guess so much for speaking your mind........
                  It's in instances like that where it's up to the people to raise a fuss and stand up for what's right.

This is only a democracy in so far as we are willing to force it to happen. Same for the Judge issue Dave raised.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                    It's in instances like that where it's up to the people to raise a fuss and stand up for what's right.

This is only a democracy in so far as we are willing to force it to happen. Same for the Judge issue Dave raised.

Yeah seriously. Citizens should be in an outrage over both of these. These are the people we trust to uphold the laws that we agree to live by.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                    X