Send my regards to your wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send my regards to your wife

In a recent post that Jared has posted, he indicated that his wife is currently serving in Iraq.
    The next time that you speak with her Jared, you tell her that I said THANK YOU. I believe that she is fighting the good fight and wish her and all of our military personnel God's blessings.

Let's post some love for Jared's wife and all service members.
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Thanks Mrs. Jared!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
      In a recent post that Jared has posted, he indicated that his wife is currently serving in Iraq.
      The next time that you speak with her Jared, you tell her that I said THANK YOU. I believe that she is fighting the good fight and wish her and all of our military personnel God's blessings.

Let's post some love for Jared's wife and all service members.
      First of all, AMEN to that.
      Second of all, I have a friend in Iraq, serving in the Airforce. He was recently home on leave and I asked him if he truely believe in what he was doing. He reensured me that their fight is making a profound difference in the Middle East. He is more brave than I could ever be. So my respect goes out to them.

To our Troops
      ---IZAAK

Comment

Mile High Salute to all our Troops.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

This was not where I thought this thread was going to go. Bad, luvdembroncs, bad.

Give her my thanks too, Jared. I know how hard it is to be separated from your family while serving your country. I appreciate the sacrifice made by her and you.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Yes, I wish Jared and his Family All The Best

Comment

Here, here.. Props to all of our service memebers..

Comment

Yaba

Jared! You know I wish only good things for you and she and all of ya!
                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Props to both of them, her serving in Iraq and for him holding the fort back home until she gets back.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

If I may ask, what branch of sevice is she?
                    I know of a father and son who were both over in Iraq. The son was staying in palaces near Sammara while his father was living in the desert, roughing it. The father was shot in the chest while wearing a bullet-proof vest in a combat situation.
                    The son was 40 yards from a local man that I knew who was killed by a sniper.
                    Sgt. Michael Uvanni was his name. He served in the Marines previously but was enlisted in the Army National Guard. He was 26.
                    I hope that she stays safe and comes home soon. Best of luck and God Bless all of our service men and women.
                    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
                      If I may ask, what branch of sevice is she?
                      I know of a father and son who were both over in Iraq. The son was staying in palaces near Sammara while his father was living in the desert, roughing it. The father was shot in the chest while wearing a bullet-proof vest in a combat situation.
                      The son was 40 yards from a local man that I knew who was killed by a sniper.
                      Sgt. Michael Uvanni was his name. He served in the Marines previously but was enlisted in the Army National Guard. He was 26.
                      I hope that she stays safe and comes home soon. Best of luck and God Bless all of our service men and women.

Medical Corps, United States Navy. Doctor.

Currently on deployment with a Marine Air Wing out of Yuma, AZ.

Her base got rocket fire yesterday..... :-(

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                        Medical Corps, United States Navy. Doctor.

Currently on deployment with a Marine Air Wing out of Yuma, AZ.

Her base got rocket fire yesterday..... :-(

Thanks for sharing with us. I am sorry to "blow up your spot" like that, but I couldn't let it go unnoticed. You spend enough time here with us that you should know that we support you and her both. Find peace wherever you can and stay optimistic, friend.

Comment

Let me thank her too, and i hope that she can come home safe
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                          X