Ala's Pub #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ala's Pub #3

Per request (that's my excuse) you get another one today. Normally I try to space them out more - but I'm also trying to catch you guys up to another board I do this at (it makes my life easier that way).

So...

If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone yet?

Why haven't you told them?

And since this is an Internet board...

What would you most regret not having told someone on this message board?

Originally posted by Alastor
    Per request (that's my excuse) you get another one today. Normally I try to space them out more - but I'm also trying to catch you guys up to another board I do this at (it makes my life easier that way).

So...

If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone yet?

Nothing. I tell it like it is all the time 24/7. I think everyone I know has a pretty good Idea of how I feel/don't feel about them.

Not applicable.

Again, nothing.

Comment

Yeah, I'm with you, TDK. In real life, much as on the boards, I have no problem telling people how I feel.

That's not to say I don't have tact when I want it, but office diplomacy doesn't generally fall under the types of things where I'd have some secret feeling or statement to offer someone either.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor

Part 1

I sometimes let my guilt devor me. I feel so bad about some of the things that I've done in the past and that I can't change. I would regret not being able to tell someone that I've hurt that I'm truly sorry that I did hurt them.

I've lost touch with almost all of the people that I carry guilt over, so that's why that I haven't told them.

Part 2

I guess it would be that I respect them as good people. I don't think I ever told guys like mattos, TDK, Javalon, Alastor, Uula Bear, or NJ (just to name a few) that I respect their knowledge and their views.

It's a shame that we sometimes withhold compliments or a nice word to anyone. But I admit it's kinda hard to do that to strangers over the internet. That's my excuse anyway (even if it's a little weak ).
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Regret is for those who dwell on the past instead of plan for the future.

Really my own words. I promise.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Sometimes it's hard to move on. I've had it happen.

Comment

Hmm...toughy (as I'm sure most of these will be).

I'm not really sure, I mean I have the friends that I need, and my family and all of that, however maybe actually saying to my dad's face that I love him. That seems to be something I haven't done since I was little. What is it about fathers and sons today?

I'm not sure why I haven't. I guess I'm not as close to him as I am my mother, however, he is awesome and he's the greatest dad I could ask for.

As for the people on this board? Not sure...the majority of you guys are pretty cool and I find it challenging and entertaining being involved in discussions with those like TDK, NJ, Jared, and you Alastor...among many, many others...
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'd like to speak to my father...just to find some things out.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

What things, NJ?

Comment

I'd regret not telling my dad what an ass0 he is. I haven't spoke with him since I found out he got married (that's why I haven't told him).

here on the board, I'd just be sad I couldn't say bye one last time, cuz you're all a fun group of people and I really enjoy chatting with everyone.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                    X