bud select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bud select

its some ok stuff, i dont much care for the taste of bud but it is true, there is no aftertaste.
    sigpic

No, I haven't tried it yet.

Next time I get a sixer I'll try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
      its some ok stuff, i dont much care for the taste of bud but it is true, there is no aftertaste.

Aren't you like 17? And you're giving us beer reviews?

Anyway, Don't drink anything from Anheuser-Busch or Miller. The macro brews just aren't where it at. Not enough alcohol or smoothness for my tastes.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

Anyway, Don't drink anything from Anheuser-Busch or Miller. The macro brews just aren't where it at. Not enough alcohol or smoothness for my tastes.

I like some micro blends as much as the next guy but the macros are all ready available at most locations and fairly inexpensive in comparison. I like being able to go to strange place a drink something familar as well as trying something new.

Comment

you gota take into consideration that i lived in germany for 5 years of my life and i started drinkin at age 12. its legal at age 10, which is one reason i dont go to the clubs in germany, overrun with 10-14 year olds.
          sigpic

Comment

you gota take into consideration that i lived in germany for 5 years of my life and i started drinkin at age 12. its legal at age 10, which is one reason i dont go to the clubs in germany, overrun with 10-14 year olds.
            That sounds horrible.

But my brother in law lives in Germany, so I will have to file that away and remember it if I ever get to visit him.

Comment

That sounds horrible.

But my brother in law lives in Germany, so I will have to file that away and remember it if I ever get to visit him.

ya if ya wana go drink go to a pub, the clubs, i dont reccomend goin to at all. the adults go to the pubs and the kids go to the clubs. ill be goin back this summer.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure its crap like most other mass-produced American Beers...™
                This space for rent

Comment

ya, american beer has nothin on german and european beer. that schiznet kicks ***
                  Last edited by Jared; 02-28-2005, 09:33 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

ya, american beer has nothin on german and european beer. that schiznet kicks ***
                    You could liken most American beer to making love in a canoe... ****ing close to water, lol™
                    Last edited by Jared; 02-28-2005, 09:33 AM.
                    This space for rent

Comment

lmao, that is true, most beer here taste like it.
                      sigpic

Comment

ya, american beer has nothin on german and european beer. that schiznet kicks @$$

The macro brewed stuff is crap.

But there are lots of reginonal and local brewpubs/microbreweris all over the US that produce excellent stuff.
                        Karl Strauss in San Diego is produced by a guy who was born and raised in Germany and fled from the Nazi's. Karl is old now, but his sons run the place, and it is about as an authentic Euro style beer I have ever had.

Comment

eichbam is one of my favorite beers, produced in germany, cant remember alot of the other names though, iv had to many ta remember. lol
                          sigpic

Comment

im bout ta leave class but ill be online later guys, payce.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X