Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bud select

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bud select

    its some ok stuff, i dont much care for the taste of bud but it is true, there is no aftertaste.
    sigpic

  • #2
    No, I haven't tried it yet.


    Next time I get a sixer I'll try it out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Zmabe
      its some ok stuff, i dont much care for the taste of bud but it is true, there is no aftertaste.

      Aren't you like 17? And you're giving us beer reviews?

      Anyway, Don't drink anything from Anheuser-Busch or Miller. The macro brews just aren't where it at. Not enough alcohol or smoothness for my tastes.

      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jared
        Aren't you like 17? And you're giving us beer reviews?

        Anyway, Don't drink anything from Anheuser-Busch or Miller. The macro brews just aren't where it at. Not enough alcohol or smoothness for my tastes.

        I like some micro blends as much as the next guy but the macros are all ready available at most locations and fairly inexpensive in comparison. I like being able to go to strange place a drink something familar as well as trying something new.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jared
          Aren't you like 17? And you're giving us beer reviews?

          Anyway, Don't drink anything from Anheuser-Busch or Miller. The macro brews just aren't where it at. Not enough alcohol or smoothness for my tastes.
          you gota take into consideration that i lived in germany for 5 years of my life and i started drinkin at age 12. its legal at age 10, which is one reason i dont go to the clubs in germany, overrun with 10-14 year olds.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zmabe
            you gota take into consideration that i lived in germany for 5 years of my life and i started drinkin at age 12. its legal at age 10, which is one reason i dont go to the clubs in germany, overrun with 10-14 year olds.
            That sounds horrible.


            But my brother in law lives in Germany, so I will have to file that away and remember it if I ever get to visit him.

            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jared
              That sounds horrible.


              But my brother in law lives in Germany, so I will have to file that away and remember it if I ever get to visit him.

              ya if ya wana go drink go to a pub, the clubs, i dont reccomend goin to at all. the adults go to the pubs and the kids go to the clubs. ill be goin back this summer.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm sure its crap like most other mass-produced American Beers...™
                This space for rent

                Comment


                • #9
                  ya, american beer has nothin on german and european beer. that schiznet kicks ***
                  Last edited by Jared; 02-28-2005, 09:33 AM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zmabe
                    ya, american beer has nothin on german and european beer. that schiznet kicks ***
                    You could liken most American beer to making love in a canoe... ****ing close to water, lol™
                    Last edited by Jared; 02-28-2005, 09:33 AM.
                    This space for rent

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lmao, that is true, most beer here taste like it.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Zmabe
                        ya, american beer has nothin on german and european beer. that schiznet kicks @$$

                        The macro brewed stuff is crap.


                        But there are lots of reginonal and local brewpubs/microbreweris all over the US that produce excellent stuff.
                        Karl Strauss in San Diego is produced by a guy who was born and raised in Germany and fled from the Nazi's. Karl is old now, but his sons run the place, and it is about as an authentic Euro style beer I have ever had.

                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          eichbam is one of my favorite beers, produced in germany, cant remember alot of the other names though, iv had to many ta remember. lol
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            im bout ta leave class but ill be online later guys, payce.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X