6k!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West
    yea man....this place is getting invaded with wise ass youngins and old farts who dont know a damn about football
    Right.

People who have lived longer don't know anything about anything. Completely logical.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      Right.

People who have lived longer don't know anything about anything. Completely logical.
      Thats not what he is saying..He is saying that more and more people who think they know everything about football, have been coming onto the boards and talking like they know everything, but really, they know very little...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
        Thats not what he is saying..He is saying that more and more people who think they know everything about football, have been coming onto the boards and talking like they know everything, but really, they know very little...
        thank you my brother

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23

So you both think people have to know football inside and out to be a fan or post here?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

no im just saying some people here are way over their heads with their crazy posts

Comment

Working...
            X