Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name 10 things you've done that nobody else here has done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javalon
    You know, I really hope that is not that rare. I know I can make that same claim but I don't know how common/rare that is.
    Out of all of my friends, other than me, only 1 of them has never cheated on his girlfriend so I figured it was kind of an uncommon thing.
    My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

I don't know if anyone has done these, but here we go anyways.

1) ate alligator

2) meet Dime Bag Darrell (legendary heavy metal guitarist who was just shot in the head during a concert about a month or so ago)

3) Did about ever drug there is, minus crack and heroin (no I'm not happy about that either)

4) Got piss drunk in Montreal Canada (I'm sure some one else had to of also, but it was a fun time)

5) In the middle of writing a novel. 60,000 words and counting (Not sure if we have any writers here either)

6) Got 4.0 in last semester of college in december (not easy)

7) Play with a heavy metal band in front of the entire school

that's all I got and there not that good either, I guess I'm just boring.
      ---IZAAK

Comment

You know, I really hope that is not that rare. I know I can make that same claim but I don't know how common/rare that is.

It's actually not all that rare. The VAST majority of Americans have never cheated on their spouses. Girlfriends I'm not so certain about, but spouses is definitely a myth of pop-culture, and not truly based on reality.

That idea came into being probably with the Kinsey Report but his research was absurdly flawed. It has since been disproven. This is also where the figure of 10% of Americans are gay comes from - also probably errant.

Comment

OK, this is hard, I don't think I have 10 but here are a few:

1. let my hair grow past my knees

2. took sky diving lessons and made my first solo jump last summer

3. stood on the shoulders of a friend when we were water skiing

4. went skiing above the Artic Circle while in Norway (there are no trees to hit up there)

5. took my first Helicopter ride last weekend over New York City at night

6. went deep sea fishing and caught a 175 pound Tuna

Guess that's it.....no bragging just facts

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
            Out of all of my friends, other than me, only 1 of them has never cheated on his girlfriend so I figured it was kind of an uncommon thing.

I havent cheated on mind either..... I am one of those guys that think you are only as good as you are loyal in a relationship
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307

1) ate alligator

2) meet Dime Bag Darrell (legendary heavy metal guitarist who was just shot in the head during a concert about a month or so ago)

3) Did about ever drug there is, minus crack and heroin (no I'm not happy about that either)

4) Got piss drunk in Montreal Canada (I'm sure some one else had to of also, but it was a fun time)

5) In the middle of writing a novel. 60,000 words and counting (Not sure if we have any writers here either)

What college do you go to?

I write but just stories.......and jus for fun and all.....whats your novel about?
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                What college do you go to?

I write but just stories.......and jus for fun and all.....whats your novel about?

I went to a community college... not that big of a college, but the study is just as hard as any..
                ---IZAAK

Comment

1. Inadvertantly pulled a tail off of a lamb....thought I killed it...
                  2. Head-shot a coyote at ~250yds on a dead run
                  3. ONLY one-shot-one-kill head shoot doe's (3-3)
                  4. Got sprayed by a skunk
                  5. Ran down a 35lb Racoon and stabbed it with my buck knife
                  6. Drank a fifth of peppermint schnapps, proposed to a girl, passed out, got ran over....
                  7. Spent first 3 semesters on academic probation and still graduated *** laude
                  8. Drowned
                  9. Resuscitated
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                    2. Head-shot a coyote at ~250yds on a dead run
                    So, did you you cook it and eat it? ( Referring to the hunting thread.)
                    8. Drowned
                    9. Resuscitated
                    Well, I'd hope #9 to be true otherwise you are one dedicated Bronco fan to be still posting from the other side. So what's the story on that one?
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by LittleOne
                      1. let my hair grow past my knees
                      Wow, is that current? If so, how far down are you going to let it go? And how long does it take to dry after you wash it?
                      ------

Comment

1) Climbed an ice dune on Lake Erie (which is illegal, BTW, but I didn't know that)

2) Hiked through the Painted Desert, the Petrified Forest, The Grand canyon, and Yosemite within the same week!!!!!!! Best week ever....(after my honeymoon! ...and the first week the baby was home......3rd best week ever!)

3) Testified as a witness in a murder trial...when I was 12.

4) Have been in some form of media (paper, radio, TV) in 14 states.

5) Was on the air at a radio station during a snow emergency for 36 hours straight.

6) Shared stage (and sang a line) with the Mighty Mighty Bosstones...for about 5 seconds, but still.....

7) Appeared in two Bon Jovi videos.....for about 5 seconds, but still......

8) Probably the only jock in the marching band and drama in high school....yet, it was somehow cool...where as individually, band and drama usually mean automatic beat downs from the jocks.....

9) Slow danced with former U of Tennesee All-American and WNBA pioneer Michelle Marciniak....in like the 6th grade......but still........(she smelled really good, too)

10) Was involved in the first ever men's varsity athletic contest at my college...and we won the dame thing too.....before losing 44 straight.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307

1) ate alligator

\

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alligator. Had that in Daytona once. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                            \

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alligator. Had that in Daytona once. Good stuff.
                            Does it taste like chicken?
                            ------

Comment

Does it taste like chicken?

Well, it was white meat, but it tastes something like chicken dark meat...or maybe duck? It was gator scampi, so the other flavors were hard to filter out. You can tell its not chicken by the texture though. Leaner and a little chewier. I liked it.

I have also had snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                                3) Testified as a witness in a murder trial...when I was 12.
                                No kidding. Any details?

7) Appeared in two Bon Jovi videos.....for about 5 seconds, but still......
                                Hey, cool. Tell us which ones and where to look for you!
                                ------

Comment

Working...
                                X