Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcan
    replied
    Suspended fro mschool for defending myself.

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy
    'Unessecary use of horsepower" that I got for burning out from a redlight at walmart.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Nice sig TMHG.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    I've been arrested twice for possesion, and have ton of driving fines (Wreckless endangerment is probably the best one) my favorite was 'Unessecary use of horsepower" that I got for burning out from a redlight at walmart.

All in all the local fuzz and I are good friends, so I slither out of most things.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Sounds fun TDK....

I think the most trouble i can think of being in as or right now was when my current gf found some stuff i had talked to the girl i had used to like about.......she was so po'ed........

Another nice time was when I got assualted in my skool and was slightly concussed and the principle (the one who passed away) had the rocks to give me saturday detentions for it (cuz i had hit the kid back cuz i was between him an the wall) its on my perm record too......... im still kinda po'ed about that one

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    I got thrown in jail for Assault when I was 20.

Last October I fell asleep at the wheel and hit a tree going 50 mph. I had a little to drink so when they pulled me out of the car they tested me and gave me a DUI. I had a severe concussion and multiple injuries but apparently I refused medical service. I don't remember any of it because of the concussion. I finally became self aware a couple hours later while I was sitting and jail, in horrible pain and wondering how I got there.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    im a good kid that doesnt get caught...so i gotta say nothin

Leave a comment:

• JoRo
    started a topic The most trouble Ive ever been in was

The most trouble Ive ever been in was

Im still thinking about mine.........how about yours?
Working...
X