Clear All

• If i had a million dollars I would

What would you do?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    What would you do?
    I'm afraid I'd be very boring. I'd pay off my house and car, do the same for my parents, take a 2-week vacation with my wife to Hawaii, and then invest the rest for my future retirement.

Sorry, practicality is probably not what you were hoping for.

So, you didn't say what you would do...
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

"Shyt, I'd tell you what i'd do...two chicks at the same time"

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Id buy a new a$$...

cause the one I have now has a big crack in it...
        It was funnier telling it as a 5 year old...

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          I'm afraid I'd be very boring. I'd pay off my house and car, do the same for my parents, take a 2-week vacation with my wife to Hawaii, and then invest the rest for my future retirement.

Sorry, practicality is probably not what you were hoping for.

So, you didn't say what you would do...

Dittos here.

Comment

I would probably use it to invest for later, seein how im only 15. Didnt say mine for it is pretty boring. I would buy my mom something good for mom day though, seein how she always says what i get her sucks
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I would invest like many already said. I would donate some to charity. I would buy nice car, so I won't have to fix it anymore. Pay for the rest of college. The rest would go to travel... anywhere but New York...
              Last edited by zero1307; 03-02-2005, 07:46 PM.
              ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                "Shyt, I'd tell you what i'd do...two chicks at the same time"
                "And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up too."

Comment

I'd buy my house outright and put the rest into interest bearing accounts. I might take an extra 50k and go get crazy for a few months.

Comment

I'd live comfortably. Modest house, a nice car or two. A dog. Nothing much, the financial security would be fine. Oh, I'd also do everything my power to make everyone I know jealous. (I've got to have some fun.)

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                      I'd live comfortably. Modest house, a nice car or two. A dog. Nothing much, the financial security would be fine. Oh, I'd also do everything my power to make everyone I know jealous. (I've got to have some fun.)
                      Nice, I'd like the financial security, I would hate having to worry about each paycheck and every time I get mail due to bills...... would drive me nuts
                      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
                        Well I’d buy you a house (I’d buy you a house)
                        And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
                        I’d buy you furniture for your house (maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman)
                        Well I’d buy you a K-Car (a nice reliant automobile)
                        And if I had a million dollars, I’d buy your love

If I had a million dollars I’d build a tree-fort in our yard
                        If I had a million dollars you could help, it wouldn’t be that hard
                        If I had a million dollars maybe we could put a little tiny fridge in there somewhere.
                        “You know, we could just go up there and hang out.”
                        “Like open the fridge and stuff, and there’d all be foods laid out for us like little pre-wrapped sausages and things. They have pre-wrapped sausages but they don’t have pre-wrapped bacon.”
                        “Well can you blame them?”
                        “Yeah.”

Well I’d buy you a fur a coat (but not a real fur coat, that’s cruel)
                        Well I’d buy you an exotic pet (yep, like a llama or an emu)
                        Well I’d buy you John Merrick’s remains (all them crazy elephant bones)
                        And if I had a million dollars I’d buy your love

If I had a million dollars we wouldn’t have to walk to the store
                        If I had a million dollars we’d take a limousine ’cause it costs more
                        If I had a million dollars we wouldn’t have to eat Kraft dinner
                        “But we would eat Kraft dinner.”
                        “Of course we would, we’d just eat more.”
                        “And buy really expensive ketchups with it.”
                        “That’s right, all the fanciest Dijon ketchups.”

Wel I’d buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress that’s cruel)
                        Well I’d buy you some art (A Picasso or a Garfunkel)
                        Well I’d buy you a monkey (haven’t you always wanted a monkey?!)

If I had a million dollars; if I had a million dollars
                        If I had a million dollars… I’d be rich!
                        Last edited by Jared; 03-02-2005, 11:04 PM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

You like Bare Naked Ladies too?

I am sure that will be misinterpreted a couple times huh
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                            You like Bare Naked Ladies too?

I am sure that will be misinterpreted a couple times huh
                            Yes. To both meanings!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

If I had a million dollars maybe we could put a little tiny fridge in there somewhere.
                              “Like open the fridge and stuff, and there’d all be foods laid out for us like little pre-wrapped sausages and things. They have pre-wrapped sausages but they don’t have pre-wrapped bacon.”
                              “Yeah.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah.”

Song doesn't seem that long when you listen to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X