I wanna Thank Emc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna Thank Emc

You are prolly the one person that makes me want to post as often as i do, its fun debating with you, (math an black an tdk are fun to) but EMC its funny and interesting

You are my "adversary" of the day
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

i hope you 2 are happily married PM him or get a room if you wanna tell him...all your doing is adding up bandwidth

Comment

Originally posted by West
      i hope you 2 are happily married PM him or get a room if you wanna tell him...all your doing is adding up bandwidth
      Oaf. You spam as much as anybody, and by anybody I mean LynchBailey, so that's a hell of a lot.

Comment

spam? no i dont think so...i barely even make threads you must be mixing me up with Snk16..

o and btw wasnt trying to piss yall off its just that the bandwidth is enlarging and it slows down everyones board load times...

Comment

spam? no i dont think so...i barely even make threads you must be mixing me up with Snk16..

o and btw wasnt trying to piss yall off its just that the bandwidth is enlarging and it slows down everyones board load times...

Go and get a somewhat decent computer then. The added threads seriously can't make it that much worse. I mean you spend a lot of time in general discussion and there is only what 250+ pages of threads in there. Right?
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

You and Danny ****** yet?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
              Oaf. You spam as much as anybody, and by anybody I mean LynchBailey, so that's a hell of a lot.
              lol really? which posts of mine are SPAM?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                LMAO HAHAHAHAH(spam)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim

Zing!

Comment

is thats whats bothering you? one thread and im a spamer? fine i'll delete it if it makes you any happier

Comment

Working...
                    X