How Much Is NFL Sunday Ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Is NFL Sunday Ticket?

Does anyone know how much NFL sunday ticket costs for direct tv?

If you already have directv and didn't get it last year I believe its around $180.

If you don't already have directv and sign up in July/August, they usually give you the sunday ticket for free.

If you already have directv and got the sunday ticket last year they give you a $15-$20 discount and spread the bill over 4 months.

Comment

If you don't already have directv and sign up in July/August, they usually give you the sunday ticket for free.

I'll have to remember that in 4 or 5 months. Oh the times we'll have!!
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Last year all they gave you for signing up was NFL network. Apparently it's a bit more popular than they expected, and last year they tweaked down the sign-up bonuses.

All I can really say is that Tivo plus Sunday Ticket means that I'll essentially be single again. I'm already walking a fine line just with Madden and the regular football season on standard cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
          Last year all they gave you for signing up was NFL network. Apparently it's a bit more popular than they expected, and last year they tweaked down the sign-up bonuses.

All I can really say is that Tivo plus Sunday Ticket means that I'll essentially be single again. I'm already walking a fine line just with Madden and the regular football season on standard cable.

What we need to do Al, is meet women who are gorgeous and love football. Can you imagine competing against your girlfriend in Madden? Winner gets...well, a favor.
          Kinda reminds me of that Tostitos commercial when the bride walks in on the groom and groomsmen watching football and starts asking questions about the game.
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

We signed up last Oct. just a couple weeks into the season. As new subscribers, our package was Sunday Ticket for 4 payments of roughly $64 each, and our Total Choice w/ local channels programming was free for 4 mos. and then resumed at the normal $99 when the season ended. That's cool if they give me a discount for returning next season! They DID say that it's an automatic renewal though and NFL network was automatically included in the T.C. programming pkg.

I LOVE that Tostitos commercial, my husband and I have agreed that it's me too, LOL! I am the one inclined to leap out of my chair screaming at the ref. or shush any visitors that have the misfortune of arriving during game time. The phone does not even get answered during the game, although MOST of our friends know not to disturb us on Sundays.

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

and now I've Been Lynched!
            A desert sunset as seen from my front door.

Comment

What we need to do Al, is meet women who are gorgeous and love football. Can you imagine competing against your girlfriend in Madden? Winner gets...well, a favor.
              Kinda reminds me of that Tostitos commercial when the bride walks in on the groom and groomsmen watching football and starts asking questions about the game.
              Well, Becky is a football fan, and she used to play Madden, but she didn't obsess, nor does she about football in general although she likes to watch three teams. So... she's "solid" in that department, but not an "all-star".

Comment

Well, Becky is a football fan, and she used to play Madden, but she didn't obsess, nor does she about football in general although she likes to watch three teams. So... she's "solid" in that department, but not an "all-star".

My wife acted as though she liked it in the beginning and actually asked questions about it as if she cared. I send her upstairs from 1pm to 7:30pm on Sundays that I don't work. Lord help me if we play at 8pm. That's borderline spousal abuse.

Comment

My wife acted as though she liked it in the beginning and actually asked questions about it as if she cared. I send her upstairs from 1pm to 7:30pm on Sundays that I don't work. Lord help me if we play at 8pm. That's borderline spousal abuse.
                  Ugh... let me vent.

Okay, so Becky really does like football - at least the three teams she's a fan of. But my sister... well... isn't. Still, we're pretty tight, and my sister hangs out a lot with us on weekends. So I'll be downstairs in my big football area - which is specifically designated my football area and the only place in the house I can smoke - and that wasn't my idea so it truly is "my space" but not through any choice I had a vote in.

Anyway... so I'll be in my space, the one I am confined to like a bastardized child in church, and the girls will come watch the game with me... and talk about their damned soap operas!

I get MAD about this. I try to politely let them know they're invading my happy place, but they don't seem to acknowledge or correct it. Grrr...

And then it rubs off on the kids. I have like 12 nieces and nephews running around, and at times I can have up to 7 of them over at once, all of whom want to watch football with me, and then the girls start these convos and I get pissed and before I know it all 9 of these people are chattering and I can't even hear the game.

And then *I* have to be the bad guy and kick them all out of the basement. Pfft.

And she wonders why I don't bring home flowers any more.

Comment

I can feel that pain Ala, I'm in the attic on Sunday from 11 to probably midnight. All of our huge family (There's a lot of them, and they're all disgusting) comes over with their deomonspawn kids, and they try to come up and play xbox and i have to beat them back down the steps with a broom. I resorted to piling luggage in front of the door so it can't open, and usually end up sleeping up there till about 3 am, or till it's so cold I can't feel my feet.

Comment

Tivo, Direct TV, and Sunday Ticket,

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Tivo, NFL Network, NFL Sunday Ticket, & a DVD recorder (80 hr Tivo full of Broncos stuff)

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                          Tivo, NFL Network, NFL Sunday Ticket, & a DVD recorder (80 hr Tivo full of Broncos stuff)

Complete Heaven.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I keep hoping that cable & Dish Network will get access to NFL Sunday Ticket in the hopes that competition will lower the cost a bit. Then again, the NFL might demand a minimum dollar amount be charged. Why do they have to gouge us diehard fans?
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                            X