Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to much time on their hands, yet oddly, I felt compeled to watch it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to much time on their hands, yet oddly, I felt compeled to watch it

http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/lego_thriller.html

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Cheers dude, you're sending me to work with a smile on my face

where do people get these madcap ideas to do stuff like that?
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I'll tell you what you have to give them an A for effort. That was pretty good. Especially arranging 50 Lego figures frame by framf ro a 15 minute video. Wow. lol
        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
          I'll tell you what you have to give them an A for effort. That was pretty good. Especially arranging 50 Lego figures frame by framf ro a 15 minute video. Wow. lol

That is no joke! Some friends of mine and I did a 5 minute stop frame film w/ clay figures and that took almost all day! This must have taken a couple days to do considering the final film has much higher quality than our film did!

Comment

I especially thought the choreography scence looked impressive. I wonder how they got them to all lean and stay still for the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              I especially thought the choreography scence looked impressive. I wonder how they got them to all lean and stay still for the pictures?
              Lego people have holes in their butts (thank God I'm not a Lego person! ) It looked like they had made an auditorium of Legos for the Lego people to sit in.

Comment

Jared, you bastard hahahahahahaha....

Everytime I watch some video you post I'm in the computer lab laughin' my ass off and people stare at me...

Kudos dude.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

That was pretty entertaining. Thanks, Jared. It started off a bit slow but the dance scenes were great. Good stuff!
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                    Jared, you bastard hahahahahahaha....

Everytime I watch some video you post I'm in the computer lab laughin' my ass off and people stare at me...

Kudos dude.

Thanks.

I think I am going to start posting things all in one thread per day. With a list of links.

And I figure, the offseason is slow, why not make the board a little more like one stop shopping?

Comment

Thanks.

I think I am going to start posting things all in one thread per day. With a list of links.

And I figure, the offseason is slow, why not make the board a little more like one stop shopping?
                      I think it's great, keep it up...I love that one about Real Life vs. Internet Life....if I hadn't been in the lab (once again) I probably would have passed out from laughing so hard.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                        I think it's great, keep it up...I love that one about Real Life vs. Internet Life....if I hadn't been in the lab (once again) I probably would have passed out from laughing so hard.

ahhh...I didn't post that one. Although I have been aware of the site for about 6 months.

Comment

ahhh...I didn't post that one. Although I have been aware of the site for about 6 months.
                          Oh...well it was still hilarious. Oh I remember, you're the one that made the "bastard" comment that made me laugh so hard....hahahaha.
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG I was the Red vs Blue Poster!! =p Jared if you look under the figures they always have clay or play-doh stuff underneath their feet so they can pose them without falling over.

Comment

Working...
                            X