Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to much time on their hands, yet oddly, I felt compeled to watch it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry1977
    replied
    OMG I was the Red vs Blue Poster!! =p Jared if you look under the figures they always have clay or play-doh stuff underneath their feet so they can pose them without falling over.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    ahhh...I didn't post that one. Although I have been aware of the site for about 6 months.
    Oh...well it was still hilarious. Oh I remember, you're the one that made the "bastard" comment that made me laugh so hard....hahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco
    I think it's great, keep it up...I love that one about Real Life vs. Internet Life....if I hadn't been in the lab (once again) I probably would have passed out from laughing so hard.

ahhh...I didn't post that one. Although I have been aware of the site for about 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Thanks.

I think I am going to start posting things all in one thread per day. With a list of links.

And I figure, the offseason is slow, why not make the board a little more like one stop shopping?
    I think it's great, keep it up...I love that one about Real Life vs. Internet Life....if I hadn't been in the lab (once again) I probably would have passed out from laughing so hard.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco
    Jared, you bastard hahahahahahaha....

Everytime I watch some video you post I'm in the computer lab laughin' my ass off and people stare at me...

Kudos dude.

Thanks.

I think I am going to start posting things all in one thread per day. With a list of links.

And I figure, the offseason is slow, why not make the board a little more like one stop shopping?

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    That was pretty entertaining. Thanks, Jared. It started off a bit slow but the dance scenes were great. Good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Jared, you bastard hahahahahahaha....

Everytime I watch some video you post I'm in the computer lab laughin' my ass off and people stare at me...

Kudos dude.

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    I especially thought the choreography scence looked impressive. I wonder how they got them to all lean and stay still for the pictures?
    Lego people have holes in their butts (thank God I'm not a Lego person! ) It looked like they had made an auditorium of Legos for the Lego people to sit in.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    I especially thought the choreography scence looked impressive. I wonder how they got them to all lean and stay still for the pictures?

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosB2B
    I'll tell you what you have to give them an A for effort. That was pretty good. Especially arranging 50 Lego figures frame by framf ro a 15 minute video. Wow. lol

That is no joke! Some friends of mine and I did a 5 minute stop frame film w/ clay figures and that took almost all day! This must have taken a couple days to do considering the final film has much higher quality than our film did!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    I'll tell you what you have to give them an A for effort. That was pretty good. Especially arranging 50 Lego figures frame by framf ro a 15 minute video. Wow. lol

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Cheers dude, you're sending me to work with a smile on my face

where do people get these madcap ideas to do stuff like that?

Leave a comment:

• waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to much time on their hands, yet oddly, I felt compeled to watch it

http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/lego_thriller.html
Working...
X