Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a jew in germany back in ww2 times......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a jew in germany back in ww2 times......

What would you do?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    What would you do?

I would have left when they told me too about a year or so before they started kill them off. But I guess they never could guess that the Germans were going to start killing them. They thought that the Germans were going to replace them and maybe take their valuables. But the Germans didn't start killing the Jews until after Germany invade Poland and other countries.
    ---IZAAK

Comment

I would run and hide with a christian family that would shelter me, and try to try to get me to a safe country

BTW im jewish...just puttin it outthere.
      Blet

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
        I would have left when they told me too about a year or so before they started kill them off. But I guess they never could guess that the Germans were going to start killing them. They thought that the Germans were going to replace them and maybe take their valuables. But the Germans didn't start killing the Jews until after Germany invade Poland and other countries.

That is after all other countries stopped accepting them
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

That is after all other countries stopped accepting them

Yes, that is very true. The Germans figured that they could just kill them off like they did to the mentally insane, disabled, and homosexual. I think it was more like German took over any country that they could flee too, so there wasn't really anywhere to go, besides the U.S. but I think you would have to be pretty rich to do so. I really think the people were just naive, they never seen it come. Many of the Jews and the rest of the world for that matter, did not believe it ever happened after the war until the movies and photos came out.
          ---IZAAK

Comment

am i the only one with a sinking feeling this thread is going to burst into flames?
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
              am i the only one with a sinking feeling this thread is going to burst into flames?

I don't see how it is. I for one am very accepting of other peoples. I just made this thread to see what you think of it. Btw Liquid, where you live are you treated differently? Hope you dont mind me asking. I am curious.

Where I live when someone means stupid they say jew or gay. Which I think is really dumb. Gays are like blacks in a way, its just someone different. And Jewish people are just a different religion, thats like us not accepting someone for not believing in god.

You know?
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

German took over any country that they could flee too, so there wasn't really anywhere to go, besides the U.S. but I think you would have to be pretty rich to do so.
                The United States was incredibly stingy about any Jews they let over, or Germans either for that matter, even prior to going to war. Unless you were filthy rich or incredibly brilliant in a field we valued, you essentially needed to look elsewhere for help.

Comment

I would have tried my best to get the hell out of there.....I guess probably to the scandinavian countries.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    I would have tried my best to get the hell out of there.....I guess probably to the scandinavian countries.

Homer: Mmmmm...Swedish bikini team...ughhllghllghllghllghllghll (drooling)
                    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

I don't see how it is.
                      well maybe not. seems like threads involving nazis are usually flame threads; but maybe thats just when someone starts talking about nazis in a thread that wasn't originally about them. i believe there is a "rule" for on this - saying that at some point nazis will always be brought up in any thread, or something like that. anyone know the name of that?
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
                        well maybe not. seems like threads involving nazis are usually flame threads; but maybe thats just when someone starts talking about nazis in a thread that wasn't originally about them. i believe there is a "rule" for on this - saying that at some point nazis will always be brought up in any thread, or something like that. anyone know the name of that?

I'll guess "The standard 3rd Reich reference rule"?
                        I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                        X