Chills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chills?

Do any of you get chills when you hear a song you really like? I do, but only on the left side of my body (or they're worse on that side). Am I the only freak here
    My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

No you are not the only freak, because it happens to me ocassionally. When I listen to Bob Marley sometimes it does that. But that's when you know you are listening to what you really want to hear.
    ---IZAAK

Comment

It gets suddenly and momentarily cold in my car on the Thruway when "Crazy train" comes on. You are not alone.
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
        Do any of you get chills when you hear a song you really like? I do, but only on the left side of my body (or they're worse on that side). Am I the only freak here
        definatly not the only freak, same thin happens when i listen to sic or california by slipknot.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
          california by slipknot.
          Is that the actual name? I don't think it is, not to make you look bad, but I believe it is something different. Maybe eyeless?

But both are great songs. I use to have the first CD when Purity was on it. It got stolen and by the time I went to buy it again, they took it off the CD and put Me inside on. Purity was my favorite.
          ---IZAAK

Comment

Working...
          X