What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing?

What are you doing in life right now besides this website?

Hobbies? Work? etc...

Me:
    I am on break from college for a semester. Going back in the fall. Work two jobs janitor and substitute teacher. I'm also writing a novel (60,000 words and counting) and the rest of the time is spent with my girlfriend. I really have no other life. I sort of ditched my friends, because they are all druggies and I'm trying to get out of that scene and straighten my life out.

What about you?
    ---IZAAK

Working on paying off my mortgages. It all started...

10 years ago I graditated out of college and got my first job. 4 years later I met my wife and got married 9 months after that. 18 months after the wedding we had my daughter and bought a house last year.

Many financial ups and downs in there but things are stable so I'm working my butt off to pay the mortgages and improve the house (to get even more money when I sell it :beers: ) When not slaving for my masters, I play with my kids (4yr old daughter & 4 month old son) and slave away for my wife. Sometimes she even gives me a few seconds to let me do something I enjoy doing that isn't on the honeydo list.

Comment

I work full-time doing accounting for a private company.

I workout 3-5 times a week.

I've started smoking about everyday again (no, not cigarettes).

Party it up on the weekends.

Lazily pursuing a singing/modeling career (have a few songs written and a beginner portfolio put together).

Hanging out with my new girlfriend pretty much every night, having the best sex I've ever had
      Last edited by Chronic_Toker; 03-04-2005, 11:26 AM.
      My other love...
      sigpic
      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

I'm considering joining the Air Force™
        This space for rent

Comment

Trying to enjoy life, all while saving up some money for Grad. school or a move to Europe.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I'm just loathing school right now. Thinking of changing or modifying my major if the backlash isn't too steep. Wishing I had a job so that I don't have to rely on others to survive (royally sucks).
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'm leaving the telecomm industry (hopefully for good) and starting a new career in insurance with a great company. I'm getting excited about my kids coming to live with me this June...I wanna be the best dad ever.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
              Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
              Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
              Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I watch alot of DVD's and read comic books and save lives at the hospital.

It really cuts into my masterbation time.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                  I'm leaving the telecomm industry (hopefully for good) and starting a new career in insurance with a great company. I'm getting excited about my kids coming to live with me this June...I wanna be the best dad ever.

You're going to have some real stiff competition. I've proabably got at least a half-nose lead on ya!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    I watch alot of DVD's and read comic books and save lives at the hospital.

It really cuts into my masterbation time.

What exactly do you do TDK? Save lives at the hospital....meaning.....? You're not a nurse are ya? hehe. (and if you are, that's okay too).
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                      You're going to have some real stiff competition. I've proabably got at least a half-nose lead on ya!
                      I'll make-up ground around the next corner

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                        I'll make-up ground around the next corner
                        That might be so but I'll out distance you down the back stretch.

Comment

I graduated highschool a trimestor early. I stay up until about 5am every night, get up around 5pm. Don't have a job. Starting college in August. Damn I'm a bum.
                          sigpic

Comment

All sound interesting.. Thanks for the replies.
                            ---IZAAK

Comment

Working...
                            X