Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero1307
    replied
    All sound interesting.. Thanks for the replies.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    I graduated highschool a trimestor early. I stay up until about 5am every night, get up around 5pm. Don't have a job. Starting college in August. Damn I'm a bum.

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by Uula Bear
    I'll make-up ground around the next corner
    That might be so but I'll out distance you down the back stretch.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
    You're going to have some real stiff competition. I've proabably got at least a half-nose lead on ya!
    I'll make-up ground around the next corner

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I watch alot of DVD's and read comic books and save lives at the hospital.

It really cuts into my masterbation time.

What exactly do you do TDK? Save lives at the hospital....meaning.....? You're not a nurse are ya? hehe. (and if you are, that's okay too).

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by Uula Bear
    I'm leaving the telecomm industry (hopefully for good) and starting a new career in insurance with a great company. I'm getting excited about my kids coming to live with me this June...I wanna be the best dad ever.

You're going to have some real stiff competition. I've proabably got at least a half-nose lead on ya!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    I watch alot of DVD's and read comic books and save lives at the hospital.

It really cuts into my masterbation time.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    I'm leaving the telecomm industry (hopefully for good) and starting a new career in insurance with a great company. I'm getting excited about my kids coming to live with me this June...I wanna be the best dad ever.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    I'm just loathing school right now. Thinking of changing or modifying my major if the backlash isn't too steep. Wishing I had a job so that I don't have to rely on others to survive (royally sucks).

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Trying to enjoy life, all while saving up some money for Grad. school or a move to Europe.

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    I'm considering joining the Air Force™

Leave a comment:

• Chronic_Toker
    replied
    I work full-time doing accounting for a private company.

I workout 3-5 times a week.

I've started smoking about everyday again (no, not cigarettes).

Party it up on the weekends.

Lazily pursuing a singing/modeling career (have a few songs written and a beginner portfolio put together).

Hanging out with my new girlfriend pretty much every night, having the best sex I've ever had
    Last edited by Chronic_Toker; 03-04-2005, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Working on paying off my mortgages. It all started...

10 years ago I graditated out of college and got my first job. 4 years later I met my wife and got married 9 months after that. 18 months after the wedding we had my daughter and bought a house last year.

Many financial ups and downs in there but things are stable so I'm working my butt off to pay the mortgages and improve the house (to get even more money when I sell it :beers: ) When not slaving for my masters, I play with my kids (4yr old daughter & 4 month old son) and slave away for my wife. Sometimes she even gives me a few seconds to let me do something I enjoy doing that isn't on the honeydo list.

Leave a comment:

• IZAAK
    started a topic What are you doing?

What are you doing?

What are you doing in life right now besides this website?

Hobbies? Work? etc...

Me:
    I am on break from college for a semester. Going back in the fall. Work two jobs janitor and substitute teacher. I'm also writing a novel (60,000 words and counting) and the rest of the time is spent with my girlfriend. I really have no other life. I sort of ditched my friends, because they are all druggies and I'm trying to get out of that scene and straighten my life out.

What about you?
Working...
X