5 Compliments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Compliments

Give one compliment (at least) to 5 different members of this Forum.

Alastor - We seem to have kindred spirit and paralell views.

JWinn - I have never met someone who is so optimistic.

Luvdembroncos - You are strong in our faith and a person of virtue.

RunByDesign - You are a match of wits and a pleasure to debate.

Zero1307 - You are a very inquisitive fellow. (Questions imply intelect)

We post alot of negative threads folks. Let's bring in some sunshine

C'mon people, push me over 100!!! Yeah, I know I'm a whore.
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Let's see,

Alastor--You always come into discussions prepared beyond the norm. I'm also enjoying participating in your Pub. You're all about the facts and no BS assessments, which I admire because I usually have a lot of BS because I'm good at it--which mostly ends up watering down what I say haha.

Big Bad John--Kudos for coming up with this idea. I've been enjoying your input recently.

The Dark Knight--You boggle my mind buddy. Some of your ideas are outrageously interesting and some are just down-right hilarious. None-the-less, they are all inquisitive and they force one to think about things that aren't every day issues.

Jared--You always seem to make me laugh with those websites you post. Not only that but you bring an additional logical mind to the atmosphere and you get straight to the point.

luvdembroncs--You always say it better than I do and I often just agree with what you're saying because it seems that I'm never able to explain things like you. Also your faith and knowledge is encouraging.

RC--(I think I'm breaking the rules by having six) You are also strong and I admire your ability to not care what others think (respectfully) and engage based on your beliefs and what you know without holding back.

Okay, so I'm going to have seven (appropriate number).

NJ--You and I go head to head on a lot of discussions and like Alastor you are a challenging person to converse with, and that, in turn helps me develop the things I say. I value your contributions to this board.
    Last edited by RealBronco; 03-04-2005, 12:58 PM.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

In no particular order of course...

Dark Knight - You have an original mind and don't take yourself too seriously.
      Painter Dave - Excellent insight and knowledgable posts.
      Alastor - Always respectful even when others aren't and to others who don't share your views. Very knowledgable.
      Real Bronco - Our minds think alike, how can you not like that?
      Glue, BBJ - Strong in faith and respectful of others. What I like most in Christians.
      OB420 - Always crack me up.
      Jersey - Good insight, always respectful.
      Zero - Respectful and inquisitive.

More than 5 but I couldn't stop . As you can tell though, respect for others is probably the thing I like most in people.
      Last edited by luvdembroncs; 03-04-2005, 01:30 PM.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Urinal Cake - You seem to be able to put a funny spin on serious subjects to keep it from getting too heavy. Great name, who else would have the cajones to name himself after something that gets pissed on all the time?

Chronic Toker - I just love that name! Makes me chuckle everytime I see it.

NJ - All around cool dude. Zaphod would be proud!

Painter - Great insights and chatty fellow. Always nice to hear some down to earth wisdom.

Broncology - Level headed and just plain good guy. (ran out of smilies. *sad*)

Comment

Danny - Damn good friend

NJ - funny kid

RC - even though he likes to get me in trouble hes a good guy

Booher - insight ful man thats funny

Zmabe - funny and unique

Margera - sweetheart that never gets mad

TDK - original and funny

Chronic - funny as hell with a 14 year old mind

Jwinn - good guy who knows a lot of football

Painter - good guy that is a good friend and supports everyone

Zero - good poster with some jokes

Mofo - fun to argue with

EMCF - an ass*ole but fun to discuss football with

DB - an ass but is overall a good kid

Comment

Okay, I'm doing this before I look at anyone else's answers.

In fact... to read mine, just highlight the post with your mouse (click and drag over it).

Jared: The single most well spoken, deep thinking, profoundly wise and eloquent person on the boards when he desires to show it. Like a sleeping dragon, except when this one wakes you get wooed by words, rather than roasted by flame.

LuvDem: The one person I can honestly say I have only ever had one agreement with, and it happened two days ago. There is almost no one on this board I agree with less. We absolutely do not share the same values at all, yet HE has earned my respect and admiration through the way we have disagreed. Though I wouldn't go to church with him, I'd certainly give him a ride if he needed one.

Mattos:
            Again, someone I consistently disagree with, but who is considerate, mature in his disagreements, and who can actually make you reconsider your opinions when he explains his viewponts. He is articulate and bright. He has few inconsistencies in his thoughts, despite that I share a different viewpoint. It's clear he has given hi convictions great thought.

Jwinn:
            Always on the lighter side it seems, and always a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Curious as a cat and clever enough to want to weasel ever deeper into anything shiny that attracts his attention. I hope he doesn't take offense at it, but I sort of get this "little brother" feeling about him.

NJ: Clearly very bright, always articulate yet able to make jokes and be snyde as well. Generally in a good mood - and despite having potent things to say and strong viewpoints of his own manages to stay out of the direct line of fire. I'm not sure how old he is, but he surely comes off older than he is simply because of the wisdom and character he conducts himself with.

And there's more too, but the thing said five and I didn't read farther so I wouldn't spoil anything and I don't want to break any rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
              Okay, I'm doing this before I look at anyone else's answers.

In fact... to read mine, just highlight the post with your mouse (click and drag over it).

Jared: The single most well spoken, deep thinking, profoundly wise and eloquent person on the boards when he desires to show it. Like a sleeping dragon, except when this one wakes you get wooed by words, rather than roasted by flame.

LuvDem: The one person I can honestly say I have only ever had one agreement with, and it happened two days ago. There is almost no one on this board I agree with less. We absolutely do not share the same values at all, yet HE has earned my respect and admiration through the way we have disagreed. Though I wouldn't go to church with him, I'd certainly give him a ride if he needed one.

Mattos:
              Again, someone I consistently disagree with, but who is considerate, mature in his disagreements, and who can actually make you reconsider your opinions when he explains his viewponts. He is articulate and bright. He has few inconsistencies in his thoughts, despite that I share a different viewpoint. It's clear he has given hi convictions great thought.

Jwinn:
              Always on the lighter side it seems, and always a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Curious as a cat and clever enough to want to weasel ever deeper into anything shiny that attracts his attention. I hope he doesn't take offense at it, but I sort of get this "little brother" feeling about him.

NJ: Clearly very bright, always articulate yet able to make jokes and be snyde as well. Generally in a good mood - and despite having potent things to say and strong viewpoints of his own manages to stay out of the direct line of fire. I'm not sure how old he is, but he surely comes off older than he is simply because of the wisdom and character he conducts himself with.

And there's more too, but the thing said five and I didn't read farther so I wouldn't spoil anything and I don't want to break any rules.

Excellent Idea Alastor. I have too many compliments to give out and I don't think I can narrow it down.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Uula Bear : My "big brother" when it comes to poker. When I have a question or concern, he is always ready to answer my question and give me sound advice. I greatly respect his knowledge and experience.

TDK : I thought I was the biggest Firefly fan until I ran into him. He's an unpredictable, eccentric dude. His sense of humor ranges from weird to downright hilarious. He's weird enough to make you think that his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but witty enough to snap back with something if you want to go the insult route.

Javalon : I greatly respect his football knowledge. He's one of the first guys on these boards that I would like to watch a football game with because of his insight. Plus, he's another huge Firefly fan.

mattos : He's one of the guys I first respected when I started posting on these boards. His humor is slept on by many IMO. The sigs that he makes (especially the one with the "Bengals") are a riot.

Jersey : Never mess with a man who's got his own clique. Smart, smart mother****er. If I ever get in an arguement with him, I always come prepared because he will counter anything that you say (but the Yankees still suck). IMO he's one of the few people on these boards that can argue mutiple subjects (football, baseball, politics, etc.) with equal ferocity.

Jared : My second favorite mod. He's so articulate, it seems like he gives dap to Mr. Webster everytime he types. I like his outlook and I like his attitude.

There most certainly are others, but those six were the first that came to mind.
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF-2
                  What, I'm only mentioned once? And I get called an ass? I get no respect.
                  but being called an ass by me is better than not being on the list at all...plus i put a positive in there too

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF-2
                    What, I'm only mentioned once? And I get called an ass? I get no respect.

Dark Knight - Funny guy, thinks of some odd things... but good to talk with. I'd like to think we get on well.

Alastor - One of my favorites around here, always intelligent posts, never tries to bring anyone down. When he does get into an argument he never gets angry, he sticks to cool logic, and he tries to bring about a resolution. Also one of the most knowledgeable people I know. Though he does have questionable tastes in video games.

OB420 - I may not be big with the drugs, but she is a helluva funny poster either way.

Zero - Always making thought provoking threads, and he never gets angry at any opinion. Very respectful.

DB32 - I doubt many of you know him yet, but he is possibly the most knowledgeable poster (football wise) around. Also very calm and collected, tries not to get into arguments and is quick to apologize if he believes he has offended you. But he will stand up for himself and others, speaking very well and coherantly. More than I can say for certain posters.

Welcome back EMCF!?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

i dont know what to tell you then...PM or email a mod and see whats up...usually if they ban in clusters they'll notify the board in the annoucement forum

Comment

luvdembronco: Passionate views, yet doesn't push them down my throat

zmabe: great taste in music

west: Was happy to help me when I needed it. (thanks)

chronic toker: Has the enough balls to post thread about eyebrow waxing.

bbj: Great sense of humor (my type of humor)

Sorry if I missed anyone... I am still new here, so it is hard to remember everyone...
                        Last edited by zero1307; 03-04-2005, 08:38 PM.
                        ---IZAAK

Comment

Well, I'm not going to do it because I know I'll leave out some very worthy people. Besides, there are far more than five that deserve the props.

So I'll just say that I respect most of you and enjoy your posts even if we don't always agree. All of you keep the board fun and way too addicting. Keep on posting!
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

One can never give too many compliments... Here are 5 more...

The Dark Knight - Possibly a wit quicker than mine. Love that dark humor too.

OB420 - Laid back. Great sense of humor.

PAINTERDAVE - Probably the most down-to-earth IMO. Always ready to help.

RCsodak - representin' the right with might! Unique sense of humor.

Javalon - Full of wisdom. Always a worthy post from Jav.
                            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

i posted 10 before so heres 5 more

Jav-one of the best football minds on the board

Alastor-great mind in more than one area

BBJ-what can i say good mind and funny posts

PT-funny and fun to argue with but he isnt around as much anymore

Mat'hir-good info in the draft and always has the inside scoop

i know theres more but i just woke up so my personality traits are working yet my Motor Skills trait seems to be missing

Comment

Working...
                              X