man i was just in an accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man i was just in an accident

i was just in an accident, i was at a stopsign there was a tree blockin my vision so i edged up and i saw a truck so i slammed on my brakes and he took off my bumper. thing is i was on my street still so he had to have ran onto my street. the guy claimed that i backed up so it would look like he was on my road, AND THE COP BELIEVED HIM! i hate police. the guy had a huge dent in his car, i said now come on man, how did my stirofome and fiberglass bumper, f*** up your steel truck when my bumper wasnt even on my car after the initian impact. i had three witnisses there ta prove my case correct but no, the cop believes the roofer who has his drunkin friends stick up and lie for him. **** it, ill see his @$$ in court.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Zmabe
    i was just in an accident, i was at a stopsign there was a tree blockin my vision so i edged up and i saw a truck so i slammed on my brakes and he took off my bumper. thing is i was on my street still so he had to have ran onto my street. the guy claimed that i backed up so it would look like he was on my road, AND THE COP BELIEVED HIM! i hate police. the guy had a huge dent in his car, i said now come on man, how did my stirofome and fiberglass bumper, f*** up your steel truck when my bumper wasnt even on my car after the initian impact. i had three witnisses there ta prove my case correct but no, the cop believes the roofer who has his drunkin friends stick up and lie for him. **** it, ill see his @$$ in court.

Hmmm, that's too bad. At least you didn't get hurt. Or did you?

Last October, I feel asleep and hit a tree at 50mph. I got beat up pretty good from that and it took a long time to heal. Some things I think will never heal and I'm still suffering through them today.
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 03-04-2005, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Very unfortunant, sucks for you.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Hmmm, that's too bad. At least you didn't get hurt. Or did you?

Last October, I feel asleep and hit a tree at 50mph. I got beat up pretty good from that and it took a long time to heal. Some things I think will never heal and I'm still suffering through them today.
        na im ok and if i was where they claimed i was, i would have spun into oncommin traffic too oh well i have pictures and ill prove my case in court and get the cop in some s**t.
        sigpic

Comment

I hope you will be alright, you may still be sore tomorrow , take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
            Very unfortunant, sucks for you.

luckly my moms friend will fix it for me and get me a rental car.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
              I hope you will be alright, you may still be sore tomorrow , take care.
              i will thanks for your consern. im alright physicly but my adrinilin still pumpin and the cop didnt even look at my car when he started lookin at the scene.
              sigpic

Comment

As long as you're safe.

sigpic

1. Death
                2. Taxes

Comment

but my adrinilin still pumpin .
                  That's why many people think they are *ok at the scene, when it wears off later if you are really sore, you might be wise to see a Dr. It's up to you.

Comment

That's unfortunate man, but hey at least you get to go on Judge Mathis or Judge Judy

I know a little bit about getting screwed over in wrecks.(breaks off into flashback) I was on the highway and it was raining cats and dogs. I drive a pretty nice car and the car in front of me was a piece of crap. All of the sudden the car stops dead in the middle of the road for no reason and sits there. I hit my brakes but my car slides a little bit and taps their bumper. The bumper is detoriated already so it falls right off. A woman gets out the car and starts talking about her neck is hurting and I laugh in her face. My car didn't even have a scratch, but since I was in the back I automatically took fault.

Comment

most cops are stupid...the system never helps anyone out
                      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

ya but i got my cop friend (one of the only good cops in melbourne) to look at it and if i was turnin left at the point in road the other cop said i was there was no way that the guy would have hit the right side of my car. which proves the guy swerved in to hit my car.
                        sigpic

Comment

ya but i got my cop friend (one of the only good cops in melbourne) to look at it and if i was turnin left at the point in road the other cop said i was there was no way that the guy would have hit the right side of my car. which proves the guy swerved in to hit my car.
                          Ok, so what are you going to do now? Go to court?

sigpic

1. Death
                          2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                            Ok, so what are you going to do now? Go to court?
                            ya im gona get a writin statement from my cop friend sayin that it was obviously the other cops fault get some picture of where it happened and where it happened, get some pics of my bumper and im gona take him to court. ive got enough witnesses that say it was the other guys fault. the cop didnt even look at my car. well, im gettin it fixed on monday and im gettin a rental and my car fixed at and from island linkin mercary, thanks mom for the connections. lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X