Big Bad John 2 Stars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bad John 2 Stars!

congrats man...your a hella poster and you deserve to be the 2nd poster to be awarded the 2 stars...BTW how much is it to get 2 stars? im at 55 and i think thats a whole lot...must be close

Congrats Big Bad John.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats Big Bad John!

I really enjoy reading your posts and I think you have alot of neat and original ideas. The Raider Ryhmes in Talking Smack will no doubt go down as one of the greatest threads on the board!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Congrats Big Bad John!

I really enjoy reading your posts and I think you have alot of neat and original ideas. The Raider Ryhmes in Talking Smack will no doubt go down as one of the greatest threads on the board!

Yes it will, no doubt.
          Last edited by Snk16; 03-04-2005, 07:13 PM.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by West
            congrats man...your a hella poster and you deserve to be the 2nd poster to be awarded the 2 stars...BTW how much is it to get 2 stars? im at 55 and i think thats a whole lot...must be close

Thank you West. 100 CS points precisely. I always try to post something entertaining, soetimes that is difficult to gauge. Thank you for your contributions toward my cause and thank you for writing this thread!

Originally posted by Snk16
            Congrats Big Bad John.

Thank you as well Snk16. You're also in hot pursuit. keep 'em coming!

Originally posted by JoviBronco
            Congrats!!!

Thank you too. Unfortunately, Benny is a "Runaway" (He probably has 150 by now)

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Congrats Big Bad John!

Thank you Benny. I take great pleasure in stirring up those Raider fans. I don't plan on stopping either.

Thank you all for your generosity! Greatly appreciated!
            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
            X