Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people oblivious to private messaging?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why are people oblivious to private messaging?

    Why?
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

    What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

    Answer: Championships.

  • #2
    Elaborate please?

    sigpic

    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

    Comment


    • #3
      why say it and not get a post counted rather than say it and get your count up lol. seriously though, i use it.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        o·bliv·i·ous
        adj.


        Lacking all memory; forgetful.

        Lacking conscious awareness; unmindful.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

        Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

        What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

        Answer: Championships.

        Comment


        • #5
          i have no idea except to get your post count up...OMG 1 POST! theres someone in this thread that is oblivious to it but i cant say who since i have been warned

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by West
            i have no idea except to get your post count up...OMG 1 POST! theres someone in this thread that is oblivious to it but i cant say who since i have been warned


            sigpic

            Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

            There are three things you can expect in life:

            1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RunByDesign
              Lacking conscious awareness; unmindful.
              that's what i'm going with - it was months before i ever noticed the pm system.
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk
              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

              Comment


              • #8
                I hate it when someone doesn't answer you back; Very inconsiderate.
                I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Big Bad John
                  I hate it when someone doesn't answer you back; Very inconsiderate.
                  Yeah, especially when I make a sig for somebody and I say what do you want on it and they don't answer for 1 whole week. 1 Guy said he was going to send me a pic of himself and I'm still waiting.

                  sigpic

                  Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                  There are three things you can expect in life:

                  1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    When Northern made my sig, he just plain made it. I got a note and it was the first thing I ever got from him and I had never even spoken to him before I don't think, and it had the link to my sig in it.

                    Maybe that's the approach you should take, Snake?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      Why?

                      I have the auto-pop up turned on for my PM's

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alastor
                        When Northern made my sig, he just plain made it. I got a note and it was the first thing I ever got from him and I had never even spoken to him before I don't think, and it had the link to my sig in it.

                        Maybe that's the approach you should take, Snake?
                        ? He said he wanted to have a picture of him in it and so, I'm still waiting for him to respond. He hasn't been on since he sent me that PM.

                        sigpic

                        Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                        There are three things you can expect in life:

                        1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What I meant was... Northern just kind of made mine without ever asking me anything, and I think it fits perfectly. I love it.

                          He never bothered to ask me what I wanted in any way, so he had no input to wait for.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by State of Flux
                            I have the auto-pop up turned on for my PM's


                            Good thinking.
                            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X