Constructive criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West
    I critize you for not knowing that its....wait for it..................BEYONCE! i think that means i get a CS point from BBJ and 'Nob

I knew that, I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to sound stupid just in case it wasn't. She is beautiful!!!
    ---IZAAK

Comment

i critize you for not saying anything or giving me a CS Point for my beautiful sig

Comment

i critize you for not saying anything or giving me a CS Point for my beautiful sig
        You will have to critize me, because I have to spread the love first. That rule sucks.
        ---IZAAK

Comment

word.

i critize for you not spreading the zero love within the last time you gave it to me and now

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
            You will have to critize me, because I have to spread the love first. That rule sucks.
            Don't take this personally, but.....
            Zero...you post WAY TOO MANY THREADS!!!!!
            One page 1, you have 7, for crying out loud.....
            Its becoming almost redundant.
            I gather from your threads and subsequent posts, that you seem to be starving for attention.
            Constantly asking for more cont points and attempting to elevate your status is NOT the way to go about it......
            ...but what do I know.....

"...if you build it, they will come..." does not equate here.

Peace!

(ok...letterrip!)
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

RC you tend to pick on other posters a bit too much...LIGHTEN UP MAN...thats all i got right now

Comment

RC you tend to pick on other posters a bit too much...LIGHTEN UP MAN...thats all i got right now
                westy, if you're going to type something in your 'location', at least spell it correctly.......geez....
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

what? i spelled everything correctly in there............

.....at least i think so

Comment

o and to carry on the thread...RC you tend to nit picket at the itty bitty things...as shown in your last post

Comment

[QUOTE=rcsodak]Don't take this personally, but.....
                      Zero...you post WAY TOO MANY THREADS!!!!!
                      One page 1, you have 7, for crying out loud.....
                      Its becoming almost redundant.
                      I gather from your threads and subsequent posts, that you seem to be starving for attention.
                      Constantly asking for more cont points and attempting to elevate your status is NOT the way to go about it......

You may have your opinion, but I am not the only one who post multiple post. The other thing is, I only go on ABF forum and one post in graphics, so it's not like I'm posting 10 here and 10 in everyother forum. I was also just wondering how someone had threads that are on fire, yet no one give CP. I'm not the only one here that feels the way I do. Another thing too, if you don't like my threads, do not read them. Maybe you should make MORE threads, then we can all conversate more.
                      ---IZAAK

Comment

what? i spelled everything correctly in there............

.....at least i think so

RC is talking about the "were I rule", it is suppose to be "where I rule".
                        ---IZAAK

Comment

Heh, here's a criticism, Zero.

You're too sensitive. Way too sensitive.

First, BBJ specifically laid out some polite guidelines for us to follow, one of which was not to get pissy. You have failed to respect his request.

Second, consider the source.

Third, I and others like your threads. The boards are dead right now (off-season and all that), and it gives us something to read at least.

Fourth, please do not encourage RC to post more threads. As smart as they make me look, I'm happy with him only starting one every now and then.

Fifth, participation in this thread is as voluntary as RC's reading of your posts... so... you choose to be in here.

So... there's five things I could nit-pick about your last response to RC, all of which you disgregarded when you got your feelings hurt. You're too sensitive. Do yourself a favor, learn to brush people off when they attack you unless they matter to you.

Comment

Hoo, hoo, ha, ha, you're all mine Alastor!

You sir, seem to have issue with differing opinions from your own. This makes you come off very self-righteous. After many exchanges between us in agreement and disagreemant, as well watching your interaction with other members.
                            Up until about a week and a half ago, I held this opionion of you myself. Since then we have found that our views are very similar and that our sentiment is almost identical.
                            The trouble is that most people do not attempt to understand one another. I guess my point is that at face value, you come off self-righteous.
                            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                              Heh, here's a criticism, Zero.

You're too sensitive. Way too sensitive.

First, BBJ specifically laid out some polite guidelines for us to follow, one of which was not to get pissy. You have failed to respect his request.

Second, consider the source.

Third, I and others like your threads. The boards are dead right now (off-season and all that), and it gives us something to read at least.

Fourth, please do not encourage RC to post more threads. As smart as they make me look, I'm happy with him only starting one every now and then.

Fifth, participation in this thread is as voluntary as RC's reading of your posts... so... you choose to be in here.

So... there's five things I could nit-pick about your last response to RC, all of which you disgregarded when you got your feelings hurt. You're too sensitive. Do yourself a favor, learn to brush people off when they attack you unless they matter to you.
                              Originally posted by EMCF-2
                              Well, I am really nit-picking here. But you are almost too agreeable at times. I'd like to see you just flat-out explode at someone sometime, you can't agree with everyone. Heh, that's the best I can do. Shouldn't be hard for someone to find a fault for me though.

So which one should I do, brush off or explode?

Sorry BBJ for the thread hijack!
                              ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
                                So which one should I do, brush off or explode?

Sorry BBJ for the thread hijack!

You didn't hijack anything Zero, you merely skipped your opportunity to jab me.
                                I'll give you another chance and try to answer your question.

I think that you do get a little defensive, sometimes without much provocation at all. I mentioned that you have an "old soul" for 21, but it's still holed-up in a 21 year old body. (You did say that you are 21)

I guess that as intelligent as you can be most times, you still react like a child other times. In essence a hybrid of EMCF and Alastor's observations.
                                I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                                X