Constructive criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Bad John

You didn't hijack anything Zero, you merely skipped your opportunity to jab me.
    I'll give you another chance and try to answer your question.

I think that you do get a little defensive, sometimes without much provocation at all. I mentioned that you have an "old soul" for 21, but it's still holed-up in a 21 year old body. (You did say that you are 21)

I guess that as intelligent as you can be most times, you still react like a child other times. In essence a hybrid of EMCF and Alastor's observations.

Sounds reasonable, I will have to keep this all in mind from now on.
    I can not think of any critizes for anyone else. There is one over all critizism for a couple people. The grammer of some of the poster in the message people is terrible. Not saying that mine is the best, but I think some people need improvement. The way you type reflects your personality and intellect.
    ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
      Sounds reasonable, I will have to keep this all in mind from now on.
      I can not think of any critizes for anyone else. There is one over all critizism for a couple people. The grammer of some of the poster in the message people is terrible. Not saying that mine is the best, but I think some people need improvement. The way you type reflects your personality and intellect.

I criticize you Zero for mis-spelling "Grammar".

BTW, the reason that I am replying so readily is that I feel that it is equally important to know how you are perceived as well as how you perceive yourself.
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

The trouble is that most people do not attempt to understand one another. I guess my point is that at face value, you come off self-righteous.
        I am indeed self-righteous. I believe I am right until proven otherwise - or at least given reasonable doubt which causes me to look into it further. That doesn't happen very often though. So yeah, I'm self righteous - I AM, and I admit it. And the reason I am is because I'm usually right!

Don't like the tude? Show me I'm wrong.

Yeah, slap that ass.

Comment

I criticize you Zero for mis-spelling "Grammar".

BTW, the reason that I am replying so readily is that I feel that it is equally important to know how you are perceived as well as how you perceive yourself.

You know what I spell check that, but for some reason it didn't change. I guess that shows my intelligence .
          ---IZAAK

Comment

You know what I spell check that, but for some reason it didn't change. I guess that shows my intelligence .

Sometimes you seem to come off to me like you feel you are superior to others. Not saying that you always do but there are times where it looks to me like you think that we are just lowly and not nearly as intelligent as you, it may be the case but sometimes it can rub someone the wrong way.
            edit: Those times are rare, but I couldn't think of anything better.

Oh great my turn here it comes....
            Last edited by MoFo_JoRo; 03-06-2005, 03:14 PM.
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
              Sometimes you seem to come off to me like you feel you are superior to others. Not saying that you always do but there are times where it looks to me like you think that we are just lowly and not nearly as intelligent as you, it may be the case but sometimes it can rub someone the wrong way.

Oh great my turn here it comes....
              I do not know where that comes from, but I am not higher than anyone on this site. Everyone has there highs and lows. I have never knowingly tried to protray myself as higher than anyone. I'm sorry if I have. All I can tell you is that I will be more careful.

The funny thing is I cannot criticize you MoFo, because I don't know you enough. I remember reading you posts, but nothing sticked in my head. Maybe that is what I criticize you on. You need to make better effort to show your views. I would love to know them and have conversations about them.

P.S. I'm not likeing this game to much. Probably because I seem to have a big focus on it. Also I cannot think of anything to criticize anyone about. So this is my last reponse, I'll read them if anyone wants to throw me some more improvements.
              ---IZAAK

Comment

I do not know where that comes from, but I am not higher than anyone on this site. Everyone has there highs and lows. I have never knowingly tried to protray myself as higher than anyone. I'm sorry if I have. All I can tell you is that I will be more careful.

The funny thing is I cannot criticize you MoFo, because I don't know you enough. I remember reading you posts, but nothing sticked in my head. Maybe that is what I criticize you on. You need to make better effort to show your views. I would love to know them and have conversations about them.

P.S. I'm not likeing this game to much. Probably because I seem to have a big focus on it. Also I cannot think of anything to criticize anyone about. So this is my last reponse, I'll read them if anyone wants to throw me some more improvements.
                The P.S I agree with, and I hope you noticed in mine Zero that I said you do that rarely, I can't think of anything better to complain or criticize because for one: Everyone does that from time to time, they come off too strong on accident and it sounds like they are being arrogant or ignorant. And two: There isnt anythin to bad to criticize you for
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                  The P.S I agree with, and I hope you noticed in mine Zero that I said you do that rarely, I can't think of anything better to complain or criticize because for one: Everyone does that from time to time, they come off too strong on accident and it sounds like they are being arrogant or ignorant. And two: There isnt anythin to bad to criticize you for
                  Other than the fact that he "critizes"(sic) others for their spelling whilst not doing much better hisself.....knowhatImeanvern??????
                  ps...21? Really?
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                    Other than the fact that he "critizes"(sic) others for their spelling whilst not doing much better hisself.....knowhatImeanvern??????
                    ps...21? Really?

RC, I think that you unabashedly come from the right. Do you actually believe some of the stuff that you shovel? I come from the right too, just one or two clicks. The key word is unabashed, I do not expect an apology.

For anyone who can't take the heat, please stay out of the kitchen.
                    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

RC, I think that you unabashedly come from the right. Do you actually believe some of the stuff that you shovel? I come from the right too, just one or two clicks. The key word is unabashed, I do not expect an apology.

For anyone who can't take the heat, please stay out of the kitchen.
                      BBJ, the only thing I could possibly suggest, as little as I have communicated with you, is that you come off as....how should I say this....convinced of things that are not necessarily provable, I suppose.

That's the best I could do.

Someone critique me, please! Pretty please!
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        BBJ, the only thing I could possibly suggest, as little as I have communicated with you, is that you come off as....how should I say this....convinced of things that are not necessarily provable, I suppose.

That's the best I could do.

Someone critique me, please! Pretty please!

RBD, in the same sentiment I think that you can be close-minded towards all potential possibilities. A "Doubtful Thomas" of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                        X