X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    BBJ, the only thing I could possibly suggest, as little as I have communicated with you, is that you come off as....how should I say this....convinced of things that are not necessarily provable, I suppose.

That's the best I could do.

Someone critique me, please! Pretty please!

RBD, in the same sentiment I think that you can be close-minded towards all potential possibilities. A "Doubtful Thomas" of sorts.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad John

RC, I think that you unabashedly come from the right. Do you actually believe some of the stuff that you shovel? I come from the right too, just one or two clicks. The key word is unabashed, I do not expect an apology.

For anyone who can't take the heat, please stay out of the kitchen.
    BBJ, the only thing I could possibly suggest, as little as I have communicated with you, is that you come off as....how should I say this....convinced of things that are not necessarily provable, I suppose.

That's the best I could do.

Someone critique me, please! Pretty please!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    Other than the fact that he "critizes"(sic) others for their spelling whilst not doing much better hisself.....knowhatImeanvern??????
    ps...21? Really?

RC, I think that you unabashedly come from the right. Do you actually believe some of the stuff that you shovel? I come from the right too, just one or two clicks. The key word is unabashed, I do not expect an apology.

For anyone who can't take the heat, please stay out of the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    The P.S I agree with, and I hope you noticed in mine Zero that I said you do that rarely, I can't think of anything better to complain or criticize because for one: Everyone does that from time to time, they come off too strong on accident and it sounds like they are being arrogant or ignorant. And two: There isnt anythin to bad to criticize you for
    Other than the fact that he "critizes"(sic) others for their spelling whilst not doing much better hisself.....knowhatImeanvern??????
    ps...21? Really?

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by zero1307
    I do not know where that comes from, but I am not higher than anyone on this site. Everyone has there highs and lows. I have never knowingly tried to protray myself as higher than anyone. I'm sorry if I have. All I can tell you is that I will be more careful.

The funny thing is I cannot criticize you MoFo, because I don't know you enough. I remember reading you posts, but nothing sticked in my head. Maybe that is what I criticize you on. You need to make better effort to show your views. I would love to know them and have conversations about them.

P.S. I'm not likeing this game to much. Probably because I seem to have a big focus on it. Also I cannot think of anything to criticize anyone about. So this is my last reponse, I'll read them if anyone wants to throw me some more improvements.
    The P.S I agree with, and I hope you noticed in mine Zero that I said you do that rarely, I can't think of anything better to complain or criticize because for one: Everyone does that from time to time, they come off too strong on accident and it sounds like they are being arrogant or ignorant. And two: There isnt anythin to bad to criticize you for

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Sometimes you seem to come off to me like you feel you are superior to others. Not saying that you always do but there are times where it looks to me like you think that we are just lowly and not nearly as intelligent as you, it may be the case but sometimes it can rub someone the wrong way.

Oh great my turn here it comes....
    I do not know where that comes from, but I am not higher than anyone on this site. Everyone has there highs and lows. I have never knowingly tried to protray myself as higher than anyone. I'm sorry if I have. All I can tell you is that I will be more careful.

The funny thing is I cannot criticize you MoFo, because I don't know you enough. I remember reading you posts, but nothing sticked in my head. Maybe that is what I criticize you on. You need to make better effort to show your views. I would love to know them and have conversations about them.

P.S. I'm not likeing this game to much. Probably because I seem to have a big focus on it. Also I cannot think of anything to criticize anyone about. So this is my last reponse, I'll read them if anyone wants to throw me some more improvements.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    You know what I spell check that, but for some reason it didn't change. I guess that shows my intelligence .

Sometimes you seem to come off to me like you feel you are superior to others. Not saying that you always do but there are times where it looks to me like you think that we are just lowly and not nearly as intelligent as you, it may be the case but sometimes it can rub someone the wrong way.
    edit: Those times are rare, but I couldn't think of anything better.

Oh great my turn here it comes....
    Last edited by MoFo_JoRo; 03-06-2005, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied

I criticize you Zero for mis-spelling "Grammar".

BTW, the reason that I am replying so readily is that I feel that it is equally important to know how you are perceived as well as how you perceive yourself.

You know what I spell check that, but for some reason it didn't change. I guess that shows my intelligence .

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    The trouble is that most people do not attempt to understand one another. I guess my point is that at face value, you come off self-righteous.
    I am indeed self-righteous. I believe I am right until proven otherwise - or at least given reasonable doubt which causes me to look into it further. That doesn't happen very often though. So yeah, I'm self righteous - I AM, and I admit it. And the reason I am is because I'm usually right!

Don't like the tude? Show me I'm wrong.

Yeah, slap that ass.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Sounds reasonable, I will have to keep this all in mind from now on.
    I can not think of any critizes for anyone else. There is one over all critizism for a couple people. The grammer of some of the poster in the message people is terrible. Not saying that mine is the best, but I think some people need improvement. The way you type reflects your personality and intellect.

I criticize you Zero for mis-spelling "Grammar".

BTW, the reason that I am replying so readily is that I feel that it is equally important to know how you are perceived as well as how you perceive yourself.

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied

You didn't hijack anything Zero, you merely skipped your opportunity to jab me.
    I'll give you another chance and try to answer your question.

I think that you do get a little defensive, sometimes without much provocation at all. I mentioned that you have an "old soul" for 21, but it's still holed-up in a 21 year old body. (You did say that you are 21)

I guess that as intelligent as you can be most times, you still react like a child other times. In essence a hybrid of EMCF and Alastor's observations.

Sounds reasonable, I will have to keep this all in mind from now on.
    I can not think of any critizes for anyone else. There is one over all critizism for a couple people. The grammer of some of the poster in the message people is terrible. Not saying that mine is the best, but I think some people need improvement. The way you type reflects your personality and intellect.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    So which one should I do, brush off or explode?

Sorry BBJ for the thread hijack!

You didn't hijack anything Zero, you merely skipped your opportunity to jab me.
    I'll give you another chance and try to answer your question.

I think that you do get a little defensive, sometimes without much provocation at all. I mentioned that you have an "old soul" for 21, but it's still holed-up in a 21 year old body. (You did say that you are 21)

I guess that as intelligent as you can be most times, you still react like a child other times. In essence a hybrid of EMCF and Alastor's observations.

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastor
    Heh, here's a criticism, Zero.

You're too sensitive. Way too sensitive.

First, BBJ specifically laid out some polite guidelines for us to follow, one of which was not to get pissy. You have failed to respect his request.

Second, consider the source.

Third, I and others like your threads. The boards are dead right now (off-season and all that), and it gives us something to read at least.

Fourth, please do not encourage RC to post more threads. As smart as they make me look, I'm happy with him only starting one every now and then.

Fifth, participation in this thread is as voluntary as RC's reading of your posts... so... you choose to be in here.

So... there's five things I could nit-pick about your last response to RC, all of which you disgregarded when you got your feelings hurt. You're too sensitive. Do yourself a favor, learn to brush people off when they attack you unless they matter to you.
    Originally posted by EMCF-2
    Well, I am really nit-picking here. But you are almost too agreeable at times. I'd like to see you just flat-out explode at someone sometime, you can't agree with everyone. Heh, that's the best I can do. Shouldn't be hard for someone to find a fault for me though.

So which one should I do, brush off or explode?

Sorry BBJ for the thread hijack!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Hoo, hoo, ha, ha, you're all mine Alastor!

You sir, seem to have issue with differing opinions from your own. This makes you come off very self-righteous. After many exchanges between us in agreement and disagreemant, as well watching your interaction with other members.
    Up until about a week and a half ago, I held this opionion of you myself. Since then we have found that our views are very similar and that our sentiment is almost identical.
    The trouble is that most people do not attempt to understand one another. I guess my point is that at face value, you come off self-righteous.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Heh, here's a criticism, Zero.

You're too sensitive. Way too sensitive.

First, BBJ specifically laid out some polite guidelines for us to follow, one of which was not to get pissy. You have failed to respect his request.

Second, consider the source.

Third, I and others like your threads. The boards are dead right now (off-season and all that), and it gives us something to read at least.

Fourth, please do not encourage RC to post more threads. As smart as they make me look, I'm happy with him only starting one every now and then.

Fifth, participation in this thread is as voluntary as RC's reading of your posts... so... you choose to be in here.

So... there's five things I could nit-pick about your last response to RC, all of which you disgregarded when you got your feelings hurt. You're too sensitive. Do yourself a favor, learn to brush people off when they attack you unless they matter to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X