X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero1307
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    I'd go take a really clear, steady footage of the Kennedy assassination with my digital camcorder. =p

I can not tell if that would be helpful or just plain morbid! Just kidding, that would clearify the whole conspiracy thing.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    I'd go take a really clear, steady footage of the Kennedy assassination with my digital camcorder. =p

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    Future: next lotto drawing

Past: 1997, somehow get to the superbowl and watch that game!

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    Future: To see were my life and my kids are headed or are already there (probably about 20 years from now)

Past: To tell the world that terrorist were going to crash into the Twin Towers and also do everything in my power to stop them (September 10, '01)

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I'd love to live during ancient roman times, but only if i was a senator or something...not some peasant.

Also, it would be cool to be around in 1969 and go to woodstock...get real f'ed up, trip balls.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    I would go only a few years into the past. I would go to the carribean to where Queen of the Damned was being filmed and somehow convince Alliyah not to board that plane, in the hopes that her overwhelming gratitude would warrant a nice favor. Oh yeah!

I would go into the future and observe my sons in High School to find out what I need to kick their tails for now.

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCF-2
    Future, grab me a newspaper, check the lotto. Yes, it's shallow.

Shallow, but smart!

Leave a comment:

• IZAAK
    started a topic Time Travel?

Time Travel?

If you could travel into the future or past, how far would you want to go, either way?

Future: Maybe see the end of the world. (When ever and if ever that happens)

Past: The height of the Egyptian pyramid building. I'd love to know how they did that.
Working...
X