What would you unknow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you unknow?

If you could "unknow" one thing you know now, what would it be? And why?

Me:
    That fact that I could die before anyone replies to this thread. (Ok, that is exaggerating) It would be easier to live that way. Ignorance is bliss!
    ---IZAAK

Unknowing thats my dad cheated on my mom, that lost all my respect in my father, before the incident i looked up to him because of his work ethic and the way he carries hisself...i can honestly saying that my father was my idol

Comment

Originally posted by West
      Unknowing thats my dad cheated on my mom, that lost all my respect in my father, before the incident i looked up to him because of his work ethic and the way he carries hisself...i can honestly saying that my father was my idol

But I bet you know now, that you will not cheat on your wife, because you will not want to put your kids through that.
      ---IZAAK

Comment

that santa clause isnt real

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
          But I bet you know now, that you will not cheat on your wife, because you will not want to put your kids through that.
          i was never going to anyway

when i was about 11 my dad sat me down and talked to me about my future wife and kids and things to never do...i believed him and that brought more respect to he and i's relationship...about 3 months ago he lost all of it...we've been spending a lot of time together and he thinks that we're coming closer but the truth is that we're spreading far apart from eachother...he and i relationship has changed and dimished forever

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
            that santa clause isnt real
            But he is!
            ---IZAAK

Comment

i was never going to anyway

when i was about 11 my dad sat me down and talked to me about my future wife and kids and things to never do...i believed him and that brought more respect to he and i's relationship...about 3 months ago he lost all of it...we've been spending a lot of time together and he thinks that we're coming closer but the truth is that we're spreading far apart from eachother...he and i relationship has changed and dimished forever
              Yeah, I know how you feel. I went through the same thing. When I found out, I told myself that I would never do that to my kids. It takes time to heal those feelings. I now talk to my dad, but I haven't seen or talked to my mother in about 2 years and she only lives about 30 minutes away from me.
              ---IZAAK

Comment

why dont you talk to your Mom? thats weird

Comment

why dont you talk to your Mom? thats weird
                  Because they both cheated on each other, They were screwed up. My mother married a drunk @sshole, that I would just love to kill. So, if I see her I will have to see him and I don't want to go to jail. Plus she kind of ditched us (brothers and I) for the stepfather.
                  ---IZAAK

Comment

sorry...i guess im lucky to have only one parent that cheated

Comment

Most of 1995

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF-2
                        Ignorance isn't bliss, ignorance means you're a dumbass.

It's just a saying. I'm sure you knew that.
                        ---IZAAK

Comment

Of course I do, I'm not insulting you, I'm insulting the saying...

It's a joke, you know, "ha-ha"?
                          No, I know... I do not find to many thing insulting... That's why I didn't call you a d*ck
                          ---IZAAK

Comment

Well, I'll be back in 6 days or so once the my suspension is lifted, this account will be deleted. See ya.

later pm me when you get it back, I owe you a CP!
                            ---IZAAK

Comment

There is nothing i would not want to know....there is much more i wish i knew though!!!

The experiences I've been through...the truths i know...are what make me who and what i am.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                              X