Steve Atwater
    Al Wilson
    Jalen Rose
    Vince Coleman
    Paul LoDuca

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    replied
    Elway (of course) and Randy Gradishar. I'm sure I'll think of so many more, but those are the two that jump out.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Barry Sanders- he seems like a good guy, though i would feel bad for buggin him, he never seemed really into dealing with fans, like he would be he liked his privacy you know?

Jake Delhomme- he just seems like a real normal guy, he realizes how lucky he is to be in the nfl and doesnt think that he is the best ever and isnt all arrogant.

Michael Jordan- the best basketball player ever and seems to be a pretty good guy, he wasnt one of those guys to go and get a billion dollar hooker and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Rod Smith #1 All-Time
    Lance Armstrong
    DeAngelo Hall
    Chuck Liddell!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    John Elway
    Rod Smith
    Ed McCaffrey
    Shannon Sharpe
    Terrell Davis
    Steve Atwater
    Barry Sanders
    Maria Sharapova

Leave a comment:

• Wilson56 bell26
    replied
    Re****, Ewing, Al Wilson, Chris Duhon, Luol Deng to name a few....

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Don Mattingly, John Elway, Patrick Ewing, Mark Messier

There, one from each major sport!

I have to agree about Mattingly, NJ. I have never seen a better all-around player than Mattingly in the mid to late 80's. It's a shame he couldn't stay healthy, that will probably (unjustly) keep him out of the Hall.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Don Mattingly, John Elway, Patrick Ewing, Mark Messier

There, one from each major sport!

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Tom Jackson.

Yeah, that's about it. He's my favorite, so no need to list the second billing set.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by EddyMac87
    oh, i thought this was athletes that were still playing...Elway, and Atwater would be on my list too....

There were no stipulations made on the original post. The poster did say "Favorite" though.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad John
    John Elway, Earvin "Magic" Johnson and Steve Atwater.
    oh, i thought this was athletes that were still playing...Elway, and Atwater would be on my list too....

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    John Elway, Earvin "Magic" Johnson and Steve Atwater.

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Al Wilson, Rod Smith, and Craig Biggio...

Leave a comment:

• BlueDevilsDB
    started a topic Who are your favorite athletes?

Who are your favorite athletes?

My list would go:
    Daniel Ewing, I've watched him develop into a play and a person for 4 years, I love his personality and I believe he is one of the most underrated players in the NCAA.

Al Wilson, he is one of the most intense and emotional players I can think of.

Kelly Campbell, this guy is flat out hilarious. His talent was overshadowed by Moss his first 3 years, and I hope he can shine this year.

Chris Duhon, another one of my Duke boys. You could always count on him to come through for you. He played through injuries. He was an emotional leader his Senior year and refused to let the team lose. Sadly, his final 3 point shot against UConn last year meant nothing.
Working...
X