Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Duke down by 2....They bring it down the court, Re**** gets the ball...HE PUTS UP THE THREE.....it doesn't go!!! But they get the rebound and Ewing puts it up one more time!!!!!!!!! AIRBALL.....rebound UNC time runs out......I am left at home stunned.....Duke blew it oh well......We're going all the way!!

Go Duke

much thanks to snk16 for the awesome sigs

today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

It is beyond me how Carolina was awarded a TO on a loose ball. It was Duke's arrow, they should have had it. Some how Carolina gets a TO when they didn't have posession. How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
      It is beyond me how Carolina was awarded a TO on a loose ball. It was Duke's arrow, they should have had it. Some how Carolina gets a TO when they didn't have posession. How does that work?
      No clue at all there pal....all i know is that UNC DID NOT have possesion..the ball was still being fumbled around and UNC signals for a timeout.....AND THEY GET IT?!!?!?!?!?!?! WTF is that BS refs? HUH???? Trust me...they won't beat us if we meet in the tourney....We smacked em around pretty much the whole time in both games on both courts....How do you think it would turn out on a Neutral court with Re**** shooting like he should???

Exactly.

Either way UNC didn't deserve that one and i'll get a bunch of crap about it tomorrow at school....but i got a couple of curveballs to throw at them.

We WILL go all the way!!!

Edit: it seems that they wont let red.ick through the filter...how dumb

today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

Comment

Im hoping in the NCAAs, we get sheduled to play on the 2nd day, just to buy time for Dockery to get back in the line up. With KU, Kentucky, Illinois, Syracuse all losing this weekend, it shouldn't hurt us to badly in the poll. I just hate to see UNC move up to No. 1. Of course, it will make it all the more sweeter when we hand it to them in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
          Im hoping in the NCAAs, we get sheduled to play on the 2nd day, just to buy time for Dockery to get back in the line up. With KU, Kentucky, Illinois, Syracuse all losing this weekend, it shouldn't hurt us to badly in the poll. I just hate to see UNC move up to No. 1. Of course, it will make it all the more sweeter when we hand it to them in the tourney.
          meh....i don't know if Dockery can make it back by the second day, but one can hope right? I think around the sweet sixteen he will be back...He actually would have helped alot today. We didn't have the main ballhandler we usually have and that cost us some turnovers including a big one at the end. And yes it will feel good when we beat em in the tourney (if they make it to us) but right now it hurts....3/4 of my friends are UNC fans.

BTW if someone tells you Carolina Blue is the best color ever....tell them it's not a color it's the past tense for Carolina Blows!!!

Comment

Kansas > Duke

sigpic

Comment

Oklahoma State > UNC AND DUKE AND KANSAS

Comment

Originally posted by West
                Oklahoma State > UNC AND DUKE AND KANSAS
                DUKE > ALL

west...i love ya man but OK ST just can't contend....

Jim.....wow....kansas hahaha Duke could whip them...i want Duke to play both of those teams now.

But you do have something right west

OK ST> UNC
                as a matter of fact
                EVERYONE..including savanna state> UNC

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson56 bell26
                  DUKE > ALL

Jim.....wow....kansas hahaha Duke could whip them...i want Duke to play both of those teams now.

OK ST> UNC
                  as a matter of fact
                  Don't forget Santa Clara, they beat UNC the first game of the year.

Comment

i thought duke was gonna win that one. especially since the way the day was going, 3 upsets. Duke was up 10 early on too.
                    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                      i thought duke was gonna win that one. especially since the way the day was going, 3 upsets. Duke was up 10 early on too.
                      And up 7 late too........

Comment

DUKE > ALL

OK ST> UNC
                        as a matter of fact

Now I know you just didn't say Duke would beat KU...damn son, you just wait! Just wait for your team to meet the wrath of hell from Kansas!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                          Now I know you just didn't say Duke would beat KU...damn son, you just wait! Just wait for your team to meet the wrath of hell from Kansas!
                          wait wait wait....you mean the Crap FROM hell right?? not the wrath....Kansas doesn't have a thing on DUKE.

Comment

wait wait wait....you mean the Crap FROM hell right?? not the wrath....Kansas doesn't have a thing on DUKE.
                            They gotta better record, I'll point that one out...
                            sigpic

Comment

JJ Re**** is the best guard in the country..PERIOD!
                              Blet

Comment

Working...
                              X