X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Of The Snow

I got a snow day

neener neener neener

You all are stuck in skool or work and cant just laze around all day long like i can, you also dont get to look outside and see cars goin like 10 miles per hour.......

we have like 30+ mph winds
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Nah...I'm still gonna laze around all day....and get paid for it!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
      I got a snow day

neener neener neener

You all are stuck in skool or work and cant just laze around all day long like i can, you also dont get to look outside and see cars goin like 10 miles per hour.......

we have like 30+ mph winds

And even if I could stay home due to weather, I wouldn't be able to be lazy. Family (read wife) has too many things it needs (read honeydo list.) Only way I get to be lazy at home is if the wife and kids go on a trip without me. I dought that will happen anytime soon as I have now have a job that is lucrative enough for us all to travel.

Seriously, even if I could be lazy I wouldn't. I enjoy working on my new home too much. Owning your own home is GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF-2
        Bah, you wusses. I remember having to go to school when it was -54 degrees celcius, or -65.2 F. Hell, there is 3 feet of snow right now.

Toughen up.
        I remember trudging half a mile to school in -15F air with about 12 inches of snow. (don't trust me? Check the record books for Dec. '83 for Denver, CO) That was one cold Christmas season!

I haven't missed a day of work due to weather unless the company closed for the day. I love winter! Best season of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
          I remember trudging half a mile to school in -15F air with about 12 inches of snow. (don't trust me? Check the record books for Dec. '83 for Denver, CO) That was one cold Christmas season!

I haven't missed a day of work due to weather unless the company closed for the day. I love winter! Best season of the year.

(In Bill Cosby's voice) All you young'uns are softies. Why I can remember when I was a lad. We had to walk to school in 8 feet of snow, uphill, both ways, and of course we had no shoes becuase they were donated to the war effort...

Where I'm from it is not all that uncommon to get a few feet of snow overnight. I have become a Captain Ahab of sorts and Lake Ontario is Moby D*ck. Before I die I will drain that godforsken lake! rasafrasin Lake!
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF-2
            That's about -26C, lightweight.

Yes the Cannucks get much colder but for Denver that December was horribly cold. Consider that our typical daytime highs for Dec. are around 35! I actually enjoyed that horribly cold air. The snowed crunches and creaks wonderfully and Jack Frost doesn't just nip at your nose but, rather, bites that sucker right off! And then that first breath of cold air freezes the snot inside your nose!

Alright! I know I'm bizaar and should be commited to an insitution somewhere but winter is the best time of year!

Comment

Working...
            X