Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quentin tarantino making next friday the 13th?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • quentin tarantino making next friday the 13th?

    your thoughts?

    IMO: I cant wait for this movie to come out, hes made great movies in the past, including "Pulp Fiction" which is the best movie ever made

  • #2
    I thought that was still in the rumor stage. Has it been confirmed?

    Of the Friday the 13ths's, Part 6 Jason Lives was my favorite.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ohh and I'd love it if he made one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        I thought that was still in the rumor stage. Has it been confirmed?

        Of the Friday the 13ths's, Part 6 Jason Lives was my favorite.
        Yeah, part 6 was good. I liked part 7 also.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
          your thoughts?

          IMO: I cant wait for this movie to come out, hes made great movies in the past, including "Pulp Fiction" which is the best movie ever made

          Hmm.

          I have never been a fan of Tarantino, but I'll give him credit for attempting a different genre if it's true.

          And Pulp Fiction was a POS.

          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jared
            Hmm.

            I have never been a fan of Tarantino, but I'll give him credit for attempting a different genre if it's true.

            And Pulp Fiction was a POS.
            sorry, but can you tell me what POS is?

            Comment

            Working...
            X