Steak or Pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak or Pizza?

What would you rather have on a daily basis? If you have some other favorite you can list that.
    ---IZAAK

recently I've been eating more pizza, but I'd go with Steak....there's not much better than digging into a jucey steak.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

if i had to have it on a daily basis...pizza because there are so many more variations...toppings..thin crust, sicilian, etc, etc.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Steak- a nice filet med. rare...

Comment

It depends. My wife makes awesome home-made pizza. If it was that, then I would say pizza. If it was from some chain like Dominos or Pizza Hut, I would take steak any day.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Pizza...........with one of the toppings being fillet mignon thinnly sliced

Comment

Steak, with onions and mushrooms on top, probably a Porter house

Comment

I could eat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese every day for the rest of my life and be happy. It has to be Kraft though.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I enjoy both, but i would pick steak because it has more protein!

Comment

Steak

Either a nice ribeye, with a mustard-tarragon topping, or french style (with butter)

OR

Filet Mignon.

I like Pizza, but too many carbs, too musch sodium in pizza sauce....eventually, I would have problems with weight and hypertension.

At least with a steak I can trim the fat off of the edges and have it plain.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Steak...no doubt about it.

There's variety in steak too...

Prime rib (my #1 choice)
                      Porterhouse
                      T-Bone
                      Filet Mignon
                      New York Strip
                      Rib steak
                      Sirloin
                      Club steak

Plus, sticking with beef, there's also hamburgers, ribs, roasts, brisket, and rocky mountain oysters.

I'm a bit biased though, I do live in cattle country.

Comment

Steak!

BEEF! It's whats for dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                          Steak!

BEEF! It's whats for dinner!
                          Yet there is beef on pizza and much much more!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow! Tough choice.

I think all the really bad pizza's are clouding my judgement, because if you get a really good pizza with everything on it and the sauce, cheese and crust just right, it's hard to beat.

Comment

Steak. for my final year of school and for the years after i ate on average 5 pizza's a week. So i got sick of them quickly. Steak is prob my favourate food.
                              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Working...
                              X