Whose posts do you enjoy reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose posts do you enjoy reading?

Not necessarily who do you communicate with, moreso, who do you find yourself sitting back and actually reading post after post, on a regular basis?

I read alot of MUG's stuff. He has an articulate and objective take, if not abrasive, at times.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

I read just about everyone. I do skip a few un-named people.

Dont really have a favorite person per se. It depends on my mood I guess.

Comment

Alastor's Pub is usually really good.

BBJ has some great threads.

I love Luvdembronco passion in his beliefs.

RC has some good thread also, (eventhough he doesn't seem to like me that much)

I'm pretty much enjoy all the graphic makers.

In reality, everyone brings something unique to the board. Even though we all seem to argue every once and a while, everyone is really great here. I'm glad this site is here, it lets me use my brain when I'm out of school. I'm also glad no one rips on me for being a Texans fan in a bronco's site.
      ---IZAAK

Comment

i enjoy readin mostly everybodys posts. some i skim through but i at least look at everyones. the main ones i look for are joisy, margerafan, west, ob420, zero, runbydesign, and perry. i look for others but i cant think at the moment lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
          i enjoy readin mostly everybodys posts. some i skim through but i at least look at everyones. the main ones i look for are joisy, margerafan, west, ob420, zero, runbydesign, and perry. i look for others but i cant think at the moment lol.

I love reading your posts because you are not afraid to speak your mind even when you are going against everyone. EX. religion threads.
          ---IZAAK

Comment

Left in the cold and lonely... Unloved
            sigpic

Comment

Painter.......! .....He helped me through the most difficult time of my life.........I have much love for painter.
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                Painter.......! .....He helped me through the most difficult time of my life.........I have much love for painter.
                Yes painter is great... He is my new found friend.(at least I think so)
                ---IZAAK

Comment

okay, so my time to me on this site has been limited lately. but to think i've been forgotten kinda hurt something... wasnt a feeling, cause i didnt bring any with me today but it hurt something.

....................just kidding! "ears deep"
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

EMCF's posts are possibly the closest thing to perfection around, I think it would serve Broncomania, nay, the world well to follow his teachings. But this is just a modest man's opinion.

Comment

why YOURS of course,RunByDesign

...to many for me to name ,everybodys opinion counts to ME,whether positive or not ,the members on THIS board have been very helpful and decent posters with a few exceptions,but like grandma always said,one or two bad apples dont spoil the bunch!!!

...besides how can a Bronco fan go wrong on a BRONCO message board

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
                        Yes painter is great... He is my new found friend.(at least I think so)

Wowey Kazowey!

Booher and Mr Zero make me feel like I fit in around here.

Thanks to the both of you.

I do not know how to express to the many posters on this board how much it means to me to be a part of this community.

I dasn't start a list, for I would surely leave out someone who has offered me solace on a dark and stormy night in days gone by.

I would sooner cut off a toe than alienate a single one of you Broncomaniacs.
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          Not necessarily who do you communicate with, moreso, who do you find yourself sitting back and actually reading post after post, on a regular basis?

I read alot of MUG's stuff. He has an articulate and objective take, if not abrasive, at times.

I really enjoy reading the post's that are very explanitory, not always because I need everything to be explained, but it is interesting to hear what other people are thinking about things. Some of the people on here that do it best are MUG and TDK. Jwinn does it from time to time as well but I confuse his a lot I often dont read the name but because of how straight up TDK's and MUG's are I can tell it's theirs.
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                            Left in the cold and lonely... Unloved
                            well i love to look for your posts DB......you know, so i can argue with someone about anything....

Comment

Zero, Margera, BBj, Razor, MUG, and NJ are my favorite posters.

Comment

Working...
                              X