Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!

Hi Everyone!

I have just joined the forum-I've been visiting the site before but don't understand why i've missed it. :o

I'm female,19,and from Gtr Manchester in England.
    I've been a american football fan since I was 5,and I supported a few teams as opposed to just one-but it wasn't choosyness [:-D]
    -loved the sport a lot
    I have been a fan of the 'broncos for the past few years now but I've never managed to cough up enough cash to get over to America-it'd be around $600 in flights only. :-{
    I want to catch a few Broncos games next year if I can hopefully afford it.

Anyway-Who are you all? What are your likes/dislikes? [:+)]

HI!! It's nice to meet you!!

Comment

Hi!

I'm from England too, though Bristol, so bit of a southern woolley back. There's alot of British Bronco fans on this board, your in good company.

I live in Denver, with hubby, which is how I became a Broncos fan.
      I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Football, I've heard of such a sport... sounds fascinating...

Welcome to the board.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Will you marry me? I need a girl with a cool accent!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hahahaha. I'm sure there are plenty of girls with cool accents around. But are they all Broncos fans? Perhaps not...

Welcome to the best football team in the world's message board

If you'd like a tour guide just give me a ring...after all, my last name is Butler.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Re: Hi!!

Originally posted by Bronconian
                Hi Everyone!

I have just joined the forum-I've been visiting the site before but don't understand why i've missed it. :o

I'm female,19,and from Gtr Manchester in England.
                I've been a american football fan since I was 5,and I supported a few teams as opposed to just one-but it wasn't choosyness [:-D]
                -loved the sport a lot
                I have been a fan of the 'broncos for the past few years now but I've never managed to cough up enough cash to get over to America-it'd be around $600 in flights only. :-{
                I want to catch a few Broncos games next year if I can hopefully afford it.

Anyway-Who are you all? What are your likes/dislikes? [:+)]

Hi there, I stay in Aberdeen and I'm going to Denver in two weeks to watch the Chargers game. I got a package deal through a company called Sports Travel Tours for £549. This includes flights, transfers, game tickets and 3 nights in downtown Denver! I've got to tell you I'm WELL excited!!!!
                Portis will be missed, but Bailey is the new Champ in town!!

Comment

Working...
                X