Any guitar players in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guitar players in here?

how old were you when you started learning. Im 14, but im being forced to take piano lessons by mom, because she thinks its more elegant, or some stuff like that.
    Blet

I play the guitar and the bass!
    ---IZAAK

Comment

id love to learn the bass, i can listen to the beginning of roundabout until my hears bleed.
      Blet

Comment

I play guitar
        LiquidOrange, you should be proud, piano is a great instrument, i'd love to take piano lessons.

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
        Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

well, id rather play guitar because thats what i love, im addicted to rock. Of course id probably like to learn both, but the question was, at what AGE did you start to learn.
          Blet

Comment

i've started with 13

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
            Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I've played since about 6 or 7. Not very seriously though until i wass about 11 or 12.

Comment

well, id probably not start until i am in highschool, is 15 to old to start picking up the guitar/bass guitar?
                Blet

Comment

I believe not, you must practice hard and give yourself to the music.
                  Never is too late.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                  X